yes or no

LOL. What do you expect? Even if there is gonna be no patch release, they would never tell this in the open. Hell would freeze. Thousands of people going crazy etc. :D I guess their method is to wait a few additional month, until no one's left who cares. Partially their method already has been successful. Few have the patience to wait this long - it's still about a patch for a pc-game...

LOL. What do you expect? Even if there is gonna be no patch release, they would never tell this in the open. Hell would freeze. Thousands of people going crazy etc. :D I guess their method is to wait a few additional month, until no one's left who cares. Partially their method already has been successful. Few have the patience to wait this long - it's still about a patch for a pc-game...

You're right.... I'm beginning to lose interest in playing the game again, so their plan is working. But I will certainly not forget the way this has been handled, both from Obsidian and LA!

I mentioned this before on another thread...

But the realities are that:

1) Most people have moved on.

They've played the game through a few times (LS/DS) and since the game isn't finished, there really is no difference between the two endings AND no real motivation to play through beyond those two times. Add to that the game is very linear in a lot of aspects from not just the storyline, but the way you must follow certain Influence paths.

2) It is matter of principle more than anything else.

I know the main reason I am still hanging around is because I paid good money for what is essentially a broken and unfinished game and I want it made whole -- At least as whole as a patch can make it.

This, to me, is the bottom line why I think a lot of posters are still lurking and or posting here and there... But the peak sales and peak discussion about this game are long over.

Good thing Jade Empire (Bioware) is coming out this week so I can wash the stink of TSL out of my gaming head for a while until that patch comes...

Heh,

Btw. just a thought - don't remember playing in any buggy Bioware game...

Anyone ?

KOTOR 1 was ok (only problem I've had was crashing sometimes when moving from location to location, but it was happening around once a day or something...)

Baldurs Gate I and II - really dont remember any issue

Neverwinter Nights - as far as remember was ever not patching it

MDK - heh, no patch neccecary for sure

Shattered Steel - don't know that, anyone played it ? :devil:)

And as for the Obsidian... hmm.. know only 1 game - KOTOR 2 and well, can't tell a good word about it :-) (ok, it's in SW universe, but Yoda Stories were also in this universe and they were more playable because I could have done something, they were not crashing, etc :) )

ehh...

regards

Come on, just tell us for definate if there is gonna be a patch release. just a simple yes or no will do. preferably from someone who actually knows.

Yes.

Linky

Heh,

Anyone ?

Baldurs Gate was patched so was BG2 as well. Currently fanbased patch is being made for bg 2 since bioware doesn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Heh,

Anyone ?

KOTOR 1 was ok (only problem I've had was crashing sometimes when moving from location to location, but it was happening around once a day or something...)

And as for the Obsidian... hmm.. know only 1 game - KOTOR 2 and well, can't tell a good word about it :devil:) (ok, it's in SW universe, but Yoda Stories were also in this universe and they were more playable because I could have done something, they were not crashing, etc  :- )

ehh...

regards

1. There have been the same bug problems for many people with Kotor1 and 2. the ending wasn

DAMN OBSIDIAN!!!!! :angry: DAMN LUCAS ARTS!!!!!! :angry: DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!! :p

Long live Bioware. o:)

Take a ticket and get in line? Please, there are a bunch of topics concerning the patch. It ain't here and swearing won't change a thing you know...

(Kisses the Nvidia card that even works with my wonky computer.)

And has it ever occured to you that developers and such have lives as well? Families perhaps? They do get hungry and thirsty and need ye occasional sleep.

And if you insist on damning Lucas Arts, you shouldn't go and watch Episode Three either...

DAMN OBSIDIAN!!!!! :angry: DAMN LUCAS ARTS!!!!!! :angry: DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!! o:)

Long live Bioware. o:)

Take a ticket and get in line? Please, there are a bunch of topics concerning the patch. It ain't here and swearing won't change a thing you know...

(Kisses the Nvidia card that even works with my wonky computer.)

And has it ever occured to you that developers and such have lives as well? Families perhaps? They do get hungry and thirsty and need ye occasional sleep.

And if you insist on damning Lucas Arts, you shouldn't go and watch Episode Three either...

Complaining won