Most hated Star Wars character

Which Star Wars character do you despise the most?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars character do you despise the most?

• Carth Onasi
    • Jar-Jar Binks
    • Wicket
    • Kreia
    • Jacen Solo
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Nute Gunray
    • Boba Fett
    • Luke Skywalker
    • G0-T0

Honourable mention: The muppet show in Jabbas palace, droids and gungangs in general from Episode I onwards.

Which "muppet" do you remember in perticular? I have a vague memory of some big blue elephant thing playing a keyboard...wasn't that in Jabba's palace? This could even be a new poll... :ermm:

Come to think of it, could have been his Yacht, it's a long time since I saw that one the last time :)

Edit: It was a band and a singer, very much like the Muppets and IIRC, Jabba had a pet muppet too, fondling Jabbas tail or whatever.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Burn in hell jar jar

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

I'm surprised Go-To has gotten so many votes. I didn't particularly like the character (mainly because he didn't seem fleshed out), but I didn't find him annoying or hate-inducing.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hate G0-T0 the most. Walks in to MY ship like he owns the place, orders me around, threatens to blow him self up if i don't do what he wants and i can't even kick his fat droid ass <_< I never used him. Not even once. I so very much wanted to break him down into components.

Carth Onasi

Jar-Jar Binks

Anakin Skywalker

I think these guys suck...carth cause he is such a womanly man...whining and crap....jar jar just totally puts star wars into the kiddy section...and makes you feel stupid just watching/listening to him....and anakin is another damn emo whiner.....UGH but i think carth has more ballz than "ani," even his own woman calls him a girlie nickname.

ani is only cool when he becomes vader...otherwise hes annoying and prone to emotional mood swings. WAH!!

JarJar. Another stupid attempt by Lucas to subject the public with his version of childhood fantasy cuteness that just makes me barf. Like the Ewoks.

At least Anakin will one day grow into Vader.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hayden_Christensen_110402.jpg

Who can gaze upon this face and not feel an urge to mash it into a bloody pulp using the nearest blunt device?

oh yeah... i would love to smash his face with a metal bat... or even better run him over with one those truck flat the street when is melt it..

carth is my number 1 enemy i wanted to kill in kotor 1.

JarJar. Another stupid attempt by Lucas to subject the public with his version of childhood fantasy cuteness that just makes me barf. Like the Ewoks.

At least Anakin will one day grow into Vader.

Yep, I concur with that. Lucas should listen to Dirty Harry and "know his limitations": farm out the dialogue to experts, and don't try to be too clever (pretending to be Shakespeare -- yes I heard the rhyming couplets at the end of the Acts in the NT).

Reminds me particularly of the wince-inducing interpresonal-relationships and female character sketches in general drawn by a very young Isaac Asimov (in his early pulp sci-fiction short stories, c.1950). At least Asimov added editorial apologies in his collected works.

Maybe it will be possible in the future to create a "SW Popular Cut" where the annoying characters (Binks, ewoks, muppets -- including the Gamorrans) are digitally remastered as believable digital characters and all the cheesey dialogue is replaced ... naw that wouldn't work.

Incidentally, here's something to scare you all!

:ph34r:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Incidentally, here's something to scare you all!

:ph34r:

Is that even legal ?!? :ph34r:

I mean, the proper authorities ought to remove those kids.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And people who dress their pets deserve to be shot. Personally, the most annoying character for me is young Anakin played by that Lloyd kid. Jar-Jar and Gungans are OK in small doses like in AotC, Ewoks I dislike and Jabba's muppet show was pretty stupid even before remaking it to be even sillier.

SODOFF Steam group.