Most hated Star Wars character

Which Star Wars character do you despise the most?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars character do you despise the most?

• Carth Onasi
    • Jar-Jar Binks
    • Wicket
    • Kreia
    • Jacen Solo
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Nute Gunray
    • Boba Fett
    • Luke Skywalker
    • G0-T0

Jacen beats them all with his whining and philosophical blurb.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I really didn't find Jar-Jar half as annoying as the director who made him the Mega-clown. In Episode II, I found him alot less annoying. He was a simple-minded alien trying to do what was right and was used for evil (Palpatine influenced him to begin the motion to grant the Supreme Chancellor emergency power). The battle at the end of Episode I was just way to Synthetic and slapstick. What in the name of all that is sane were those stupid oversized paintballs the Gungans were throwing? I contrast the whole issue with the Ewoks who were:

1) Appealing to younger audiences

2) A source of laughter/comedy

3) Clumsy and simple

WITHOUT ruining the seriousness of the last half of RotJ.

I picked Nute Gunray.

Jar Jar.

It was the dumbest character because GL tried too hard trying to make him seem both comical, and loveable, but went too far and just made him annoying and unfunny.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hayden_Christensen_110402.jpg

Who can gaze upon this face and not feel an urge to mash it into a bloody pulp using the nearest blunt device?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Boy this is a tough one.

Generally speaking most of the characters there are just annoying, not necessarily bad characters. However, I think I'd have to go with either Boba Fett or Wicket.

Boba Fett is the most overrated character in SW, 3 lines in 3 movies plus swallowed by a giant Sandworm, I couldn't think a character could be found more pathetic if I tried (Sorry Fett lovers, just my opinion, I liked Jango though at least he did something).

As for Wicket well I have a huge hatred of all Ewoks as cute as they were, they ruined my final SW movie.

Jar Jar, well too over the top. But take him out of Ep1 I wouldn't have found it as bad.

Out of the game characters only G0-T0 is a character worthy of pure hatred unless of course you also count Rosh in JA or that Twi'lek in the original JK *shudders*.

Boy this is a tough one.

Generally speaking most of the characters there are just annoying, not necessarily bad characters. However, I think I'd have to go with either Boba Fett or Wicket.

Boba Fett is the most overrated character in SW, 3 lines in 3 movies plus swallowed by a giant Sandworm, I couldn't think a character could be found more pathetic if I tried (Sorry Fett lovers, just my opinion, I liked Jango though at least he did something).

As for Wicket well I have a huge hatred of all Ewoks as cute as they were, they ruined my final SW movie.

Jar Jar, well too over the top. But take him out of Ep1 I wouldn't have found it as bad.

Out of the game characters only G0-T0 is a character worthy of pure hatred unless of course you also count Rosh in JA or that Twi'lek in the original JK *shudders*.

I agree

It will be a calculated risk to go see Episode III in the cinemas, as Jar Jar might speak suddenly before you can get your fingers in your ears. Those without lightning reflexes are advised to wait for the DVD and watch it through silently, bookmarking any dangerous moments.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

anakinevil7wu.jpg

Yeah but what about now?

You'd run in fear woman!

No Id be like "Time to get busy, angstboy!" and then pwn his frontal lobe with a tire iron.

And who are you calling a woman?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Guest MacleodCorp

At the moment, I think Jar' Jar' is the most hated character. Plus, I think Anikan can't be hated, for he doen't cause hatred in his actions..Go Vader!

In order of suckitude: Ewoks, Jar Jar and Hayden Christensen...

Honourable mention: The muppet show in Jabbas palace, droids and gungangs in general from Episode I onwards.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Honourable mention: The muppet show in Jabbas palace, droids and gungangs in general from Episode I onwards.

Which "muppet" do you remember in perticular? I have a vague memory of some big blue elephant thing playing a keyboard...wasn't that in Jabba's palace? This could even be a new poll... :ermm: