How do you get Disciple?

Completed the game last week, I had lots of NPCs, but I did not meet Disciple at all.

How could one get him as a henchman?

Play a female character and find him on Dantooine in the Jedi Enclave sublevel, where you find the dead Mandalorians and the clue about Vrook being taken captive.

:(

evil_twin.jpg

Few people like Disciple (as a character) so maybe you're not missing anything. :D

I never go without him myself.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'd rather have Handmaiden of course :):ermm: , but I think the disciple points out more of the story. For example we see that Kreia is hiding herself from all Jedi which explains why the Jedi masters dont see her if she's in your party when you first meet her. Also, he points out that someone is stealing holocrons, namely Atris.

no

It replaces the handmaiden.........

:(

LOL

"It"?

Poor Disciple... nobody loves him... people even subconsciously refer to him as "it". :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital