LightSaber Question

Well fisrt sorry for my last post , it was not clear at all & it was in the wrong place .

Now , what i wish to know is , which lightsaber is best for a one hand duelling Jedi Consular/Master & what are the items that this lightsaber would need to be at is best efficiency ?

Thanks in advance

Bodily strength is not exactly the hallmark of a Consular/Jedi Master. Thus the most promising route seems to be enhancing defense to the point where enemies do hardly any damage, rather than ignoring defense entirely and relying on superior damage output to kill all enemies before they do too much damage (as a Guardian/Marauder would).

So the sabre should enhance its wielder by following the theme of the Duelling feat series: boost defense and (at least during early levels) attack; damage boni are welcome but not the primary focus, and for Consular-type characters a bonus to WIS/CHA is probably more interesting than damage or attack anyway.

With Battle Precognition, WIS boni add not only to Force oomph but also to defense. With Lightsabre Finesse, DEX can be used to boost both attack and defense rating at the same time.

Thus, some good candidates for the second main sabre crystal (first will be pet crystal, for obvious reasons) are:

* Kaiburr: +3 WIS, +3 CON

* Pontite: +2 CHA, 1d10 cold

* Kasha: +2 WIS, +1 AB

* Ruusan: +1 WIS, +1 CHA

* Ankarres: keen, +1 DEX, +2 STR

* Velmorite: keen, +1 DEX

* Stygium: +1 DEX, +1 AB, +4 Stealth

* Nextor: keen, +1 AB

Any extra crystals with WIS/DEX/CHA boni can go into an off-hand buff sabre; if the crystals offer at least +2 combined WIS/DEX and with the Expert Fencing Emitter the buff sabre will add at least 3 AC and thus nullify the AC drop caused by equipping a second weapon (compared to single-wielding with Master Duelling). Any WIS/CHA boni from the buff sabre will help with Force oomph. However, dual-wielding in melee combat without the Two-Handed Fighting feats is not recommended until later when you have AB coming out of your ears. That is for when you actually engage in melee combat, which would be rare for a Consular. Attack bonus doesn't matter while you cast spells, only defense rating (AC) and Force oomph.

Regarding upgrades, the Expert Fencing Emitter (+2 AC, 3 energy) seems an obvious choice. There are no lenses and cells that follow the theme of your sabre, so you could pick the Improved Beam Gem Lens for making your sabre keen, or a lens that enhances both damage and attack, like Enhanced Byrosis Lens (4 damage, 3 AB) or Pontite Lens (2d6 damage, 1 AB). For power cells there seems to be hardly any candidate besides the Ultimate Diatium (5 damage).

If you have trouble with blaster enemies early on - e.g. Iziz - then you could build an off-hand buff sabre specifically for enhancing AC and blaster deflection. E.g. Expert Deflection Emitter (1 AC, 4 BBD (blaster bolt deflection)), Jenruax Crystal (5 BBD). Later on your high AC should make a special BBD sabre superfluous.

Why don't you find out for yourself? Or maybe look for crystal FAQ before rushing here and posting pointless questions?

I ask you, what good is a game if we tell you things in advance? Go and explore! If you like the game you certainly won't play it only once...

An excellent reply if not a bit harsh. The fun in the game comes from exploring. In such a horribly designed game, taking what little it has in a decent creation system really ruins it.

BTW, I played Consular with a Lightsaber that has 13 points of BBR and I had about 24/16 of which I think was what I actually had. I think the model to look at is Kreia and how she is built; she early on really does well and so I did a mimic of her and by the time I got to Malachor V. There, I lost and only to that Ultimate Beast and only because I thought it was the same thing. :(.

Why don't you find out for yourself? Or maybe look for crystal FAQ before rushing here and posting pointless questions?

I ask you, what good is a game if we tell you things in advance? Go and explore! If you like the game you certainly won't play it only once...

Oh Crap , another " LOOK AT ME ; I'M STEWIE FROM FAMILY GUY "

I'LL KILL YOU ALL UNPLEASANT POSTERS WHO POST POINTLESS QUESTION & ONE DAY I'LL GET YOU DAM BROCOLI

Talking about pointless post , hmmm ...

Next time dude try to spare us from your grace's posts (w00t)

No answer to the question, but for a signature picture, that is humongous.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No answer to the question, but for a signature picture, that is humongous.

Yeah, as much as I like a good sig, a sig like that can make the

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?

box's [No] option look increasingly attractive.

I mean, holy crap, it's almost a meg. And to think I bothered to compress my sig gif down to 26KB with a lower color palette than I originally had used.