Objects from KotOR 1 NPC's

Okay, I know that in KotOR II there are objects from KotOR I NPC's. I was wondering what ones people found. I only found two...

Onasi Blaster

Bindo's Band

I think thats right, if not they were something around those lines. I also read on here you could find Jolee's robes... but somehow after playing the game 3 times those two are the only ones I found.

According to the KOTOR Savegame Editor, there's also Malak's Armor and Jolee's Robe, but I've never gotten either of those to drop legitimately in-game.

:-"

EDIT: oops, you mentioned Malak's armor already. Doh! :huh:

evil_twin.jpg

well theres also the Qel-Droma robes from K1,and circlet of sasquesh,and something to do with Trask's Blood line,and there were a few more that i can't remember,but I do know from K1 there was also Calrissian belt(Lando's great great great great greater greatest great great grandpa!)so many peoples things,and Jamoh Hograh's battle armor,It was the armor I gave Carth,when i found it in K2 I thought atton would be best with it,so the Ebon Hawk pilot generation has passed down Jamoh Hograhs armor,atleast in my game.and I think I found something of Cassus Fett's. :ph34r:

well thats ironic,I was replaying the game and I managed to get an onasi blaster from the gut...of...a....cannok....it would appear that carth was the shortest lived admiral there ever was,that or Dustil been teh owned...and I wonder how an onderon soldier had a circlet of Saresh,and a different ondie soldier had Exar Kun's light armor in a dif. game

these have got to be the most well paid soldiers I've ever seen. 0_0