blogs suck!

random evil guy

Btw, Is it tue or was it an April's fools that Head had gone apesh*t and now lives as a born-again christian on a mission to save 50cents soul?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, its hillarious notheless.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Damn, he looks just like Jesus!

...No he doesn't. I watched a program, on Discovery. They even made composite faces based on a family that'd been living in Israel that could trace their roots back 2000 years of what a Jewish Male of the time would look like. He looks like the stylized white version of Jesus, popular in churches everywhere. :) Anyhow, that would be the most awesome title ever. We Gave Head to Jesus. Man.

Flux of blackchampange is entertaining most of the time, although he tends to blather about some of his home-hobbies too long.

I'd have to agree tho that since blogging is a huge 'fad' now, that about 98% of them suck. There are gems in there - both the personal and the more 'cause related ones' (ie politics or whatever) but you often only hear of them by word of mouth or occasionally random surfing luck. :ermm:

I know the couple times I've made blog-sites, they had little entertainment value - but mine aren't really for the public, more for family or personal reasons. And I have to say - gets boring TO blog almost as much as it can be a bore to read them. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts