Useless No Fix For Game!

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

I have allready given up. Since the game is flaud, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow. At least I can get some money on the exchange. I was told I can get at least $30 back. Loosing $20 on a game that will never be fixed is useless. I gave Lucas Arts and Obsidian enough time to deal with it... Game Over!

I am done buying Obsidian and Lucas Arts games!

Thanks for starting a new thread with the exact same post you made in the " Rush the Patch, Not the Game" thread. I appriciate it. <_<

Edit: And every other thread on this page. I am sure if anyone somehow missed your message in the other threads they are now crying.

And it is flawed. not flaud.

I have allready given up. Since the game is flaud, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow. At least I can get some money on the exchange. I was told I can get at least $30 back. Loosing $20 on a game that will never be fixed is useless. I gave Lucas Arts and Obsidian enough time to deal with it... Game Over!

Nobody cares, honestly. They made their money, it's over.

Way to go out in a blaze of stupidity dude. :thumbsup:

I find it odd that Darth didn't return their copies of KoTOR2 untill now, considering that in their first post here(after finishing the game about 14 days ago), they said that they more or less absolutly hated the game.

Guest MacleodCorp

LOL!!!! Sorry for reaping havoc in this thread... LOL!!!

Yeah, I hated the game after the first completion, but gave it a chance, and then played the game a few more times in case I missed something... LOL

Yeah, I am a fool for continuously posting my thoughts about this game, and I am sorry for the havoc which I have caused.

Thank you for reading this post though!

Yeah, I should have just returned the game, and not made a big deal out of it!

Thanks for the conversations,

DarthMacLeod

Guest MacleodCorp

? What is everyone talking about ??? I only posted the same reply two or three times ? You people are weird... Sorry if my posts offend you!

YST - I am a little confused? What do you mean! Have I offended you? My posts have been negative and positive! I just got a little tired, and openned this thread!?

My past history reflects that I have been both negative and positive about this game...

Wow, I have seen some stupid people in the months I have lurked here, but MacLeod, you take the entire bakery full of cake. Editing 20 of your posts to look like less of an imbicile. <_<

Anyone want to lock/delete this?

Guest MacleodCorp

You know, I did appoligize for the foolishness in my posts! What had occured was no one was taking my apology; therefore, I gave you more to talk about.

Should I be banned!? Possibly!

Who did I hurt? You or Me? Me

Technically, Public Relations misshaps happen, and some times you have to clean up after you mess up. Therefore, did I do a dumb thing, most likely!

What is intresting is, I apologized, and you all started to call me foolish, stupid, moron, etc... Come to think about, "Whos the fool, the one who follows, or the one who does something!?" I did something!

You can do one of two things when you read this post:

1. Accept an appoligy.

2. Get Over It.

3. Ignore this thread.

At the end, its up to you!

Guest MacleodCorp

I think what we have here at Obsidian Ent. Forums are three kinds of Star Wars people.

One Kind: Love the game, and they wish they had more. They usually dissagree with the negativity, and most likely say, "You are just saying that because you hate Star Wars." (If that were the case, why would I buy a Star Wars product?)

The Other Kind: Are the Critiques. They are a pain, for they come from newspapers, magazines, and so forth! They are judgemental, for they have these unusual standards. (They are most likely not a good reading to what is good or bad.)

The Third Kind (My Kind): Want to love this game. Want to play it for hours, for it has some really neat things you can do. However, we know deep inside that Lucas Arts and Obsidian can do way better. We usually get upset when someone makes a product, which are below their standards. No matter what, we will not return the item, for we hope there will be an "Expansion Pack" or "Patch".

All three kinds, balance each other out. Because you don't llike something in a game, does not mean you hate the companies where it came from. However, you hate how they do buisness. I just noticed on Lucas Arts.com that they just released a patch for Republic Commando, and just maybe they are getting ready to release KOTOR II's patch. What would have prevented all this negativity, mine included, is if they left out that word "SOON!".

I just noticed on Lucas Arts.com that they just released a patch for Republic Commando, and just maybe they are getting ready to release KOTOR II's patch. What would have prevented all this negativity, mine included, is if they left out that word "SOON!".

That was Obsidian's call and I happen to agree with you on that point. :-

Harvey