What is your favorite alien language?

I do love it when they say my proximity makes their hair curl, in that angry PO'ed language of theirs, makes me laugh. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I was really  impressed by that puzzle; I thought it was such an original thing for a computer game to have to figure out the basic grammar of another language.  Don't know if another game has done it before.

I believe "Shogun" features such puzzles. It's an oldish Infocom/Legend adventure (written by the author of the novel) that involves figuring out Japanese grammar.

I never played it but www.theunderdogs.org gave it a very good review.

I was really  impressed by that puzzle; I thought it was such an original thing for a computer game to have to figure out the basic grammar of another language.  Don't know if another game has done it before.

I believe "Shogun" features such puzzles. It's an oldish Infocom/Legend adventure (written by the author of the novel) that involves figuring out Japanese grammar.

I never played it but www.theunderdogs.org gave it a very good review.

Yep, a little better than the standard "Towers of Hanoi" -- I think I can do that in about ten seconds.

If I had to, I would say Jawas. If only because they say what they say quickly, and don't bore me to death whilst I wait for them to finish (frantically pressing the space bar), like when the Selkath or Ithorians speak.

<_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Any that don't take longer to 'say' as it does to read the sub-titles.

But in terms of sound alone, I'd say twi'lek.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts