Your view on Politics

Can

The difference is that he wasn't backed or funded by any governments.

True. This time, unfortunately, we don't seem to have bombed the right government.

No, the 9/11 attacks was a foriegn operation. They are funed outside the US but trained in the US and used our planes as weapons.

Do you know that bin Laden himself was trained by Americans to do their dirty work in defeating the Soviets in Afghanistan? Do you know where all those weapons first came from? Do you know that American and Saudi oil money is all tied up in this? No, it was not a foreign operation.

Also note that Monroe Doctrine is still in affect. So North and South America is our control.

Really? Tell that to the South Americans getting killed down there by death squads. That's not terrorism?

True. This time, unfortunately, we don't seem to have bombed the right government.

We are. Saddam supports enemies of the United States and even praised attack agaist us. His government is a terrorist supporting state.

Do you know that bin Laden himself was trained by Americans to do their dirty work in defeating the Soviets in Afghanistan? Do you know where all those weapons first came from? Do you know that American and Saudi oil money is all tied up in this? No, it was not a foreign operation.

We didnt officaly trained him. We gave money and weapons.

Also alot of weapons in Afagisitan are old Soviet weapons that dont even work.

Really? Tell that to the South Americans getting killed down there by death squads. That's not terrorism?

But their not a threat agaist us. Shure I want the communist rebels killed, but their not a threat to our intrests. The only threat in South America is Castro and Chavez.

But we're talking about September 11th specifically, here. I'm not saying he wasn't a bad guy. His government, however, wasn't the one most closely linked to the attacks. I don't believe any of the hijackers were Iraqis, either.

But we're talking about September 11th specifically, here. I'm not saying he wasn't a bad guy. His government, however, wasn't the one most closely linked to the attacks. I don't believe any of the hijackers were Iraqis, either.

Their mostly Saudies, but we did bomb Afgainistian. Where they are orginal trained.

Oops.

J/K

If I see any of these:

WANA.jpg

I think this is the one that bothers me most. Of course, you can't be sure that any of the others are 'terrorists', either. I'm sure the Kurdish resistance groups who fought Saddam Hussein looked similar.

But I don't see any indication in this picture that the people are terrorists. Unless you think every bearded Arabic-speaker with a gun is a terrorist.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

We are. Saddam supports enemies of the United States and even praised attack agaist us. His government is a terrorist supporting state.

That is false. No ties between Saddam Hussein's regime and any terrorist organization has been found so far. Just like no trace of WMDs has been found.

You did it for the oil.

Killing for resources is the oldest form of war. At least be honest.

We didnt officaly trained him. We gave money and weapons.

Also alot of weapons in Afagisitan are old Soviet weapons that dont even work.

Well, yeah. He wasn't officially in the CIA payroll, I guess. But CIA operatives were sent to train him and his buddies in guerrilla warfare, sabotage, and terror tactics to use against the soviets. That is what made him so dangerous.

The only threat in South America is Castro and Chavez.

And exactly how are Venezuela and Cuba a threat to the US? Last time I checked, they didn't have any ICBMs pointed at you. Their military power and political influence are laughable, too. You might not like them, but a threat?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That is false. No ties between Saddam Hussein's regime and any terrorist organization has been found so far. Just like no trace of WMDs has been found.

You did it for the oil.

Killing for resources is the oldest form of war. At least be honest.

If this was for oil. Why in hell my gas prices are at 2.50 a gallon?

Palestinians Get Saddam Charity Checks

(CBS) Saddam Hussein has distributed $260,000 to 26 families of Palestinians killed in 29 months of fighting with Israel, including a $10,000 check to the family of a Hamas suicide bomber.

In a packed banquet hall on Wednesday, the families came one-by-one to receive their $10,000 checks. A large banner said: "The Arab Baath Party Welcomes the Families of the Martyrs for the Distribution of Blessings of Saddam Hussein."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/...ain543981.shtml

Hussein: 'Americans should feel the pain'

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- In an open letter to Americans, other Westerners and their governments, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein on Saturday condemned the United States and Arab leaders who "rushed to condemn the event" of Tuesday's terror attacks on New York and Washington.

"What happened on September 11, 2001 should be compared to what their government and their armies are doing in the world," Hussein's statement read, blaming 1.5 million Iraqi deaths on economic sanctions imposed by the United Nations.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/0...rror/index.html

If this was for oil. Why in hell my gas prices are at 2.50 a gallon?

If I had to take a guess, I'd say you are just being ripped off. All I know is that the oil of Iraq wasn't available before, but now it is.

And rewarding the families of martyrs is, at most, supporting terrorism. Saddam wasn't actually funding terrorist operations or organizing them himself in any way. Do you want to make me believe that you went to war just because he was giving money to the families of dead terrorists? That's even worse than the WMD excuse.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

First, the oil isn't for the american citizen, its for the U.S. military, the one thing the U.S. military needs to wage war and occupy countries is a huge amount of oil to fuel its war machine. Because of the invasion of Iraq the U.S. has a strategic advantage over any other country in the world.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Second, you seem to forget who was attacked on 9/11. It wasn't the American citizen, if so why did they only bother if less then 1/3 of the country? Theres nothing strategic about west coast ports where an occupatrion force would mobilize from? Nope, they attack the WTO and the military that protectes its interest in foreign countries. A military that uses american citizens to guard corporate interest around the world, that exploit the people of third world country to increase profit margins. Its entirely wrong that more then 2000 american civilians died in the WTC, but you have to know that when you take a job with one of those companies that you are effectively a cog in the machine that oppresses individuals and that one day those people are going to revolt. The only people that I feel sorry for in this are the "innocents". Bystandards who where on the street and the firefighters who went in to save those people. Also the innocents in Iraq who have been killed by the oppression of a government that can so easily trick its people into supporting its oppressive policies

I guess this man is a freedom fighter right?

Atta_AP.jpg

and this was a legal attack agaist a enemy?

275px-CNN911scrn.jpg

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

First, the oil isn't for the american citizen, its for the U.S. military, the one thing the U.S. military needs to wage war and occupy countries is a huge amount of oil to fuel its war machine. Because of the invasion of Iraq the U.S. has a strategic advantage over any other country in the world.

Your logic is correct but i believe its on a false premesis.

can you prove that we are going to go to war, i can not. No country is a threat to us really. there is Al queada the original threat still out unfortunatly. but "hes not leading but 2 things. jack and ****, and jack left town."

the bush regime has 4 more years left and still has to clean up an entire country. not to mention, when our democrats said yes to war it was just words, they were just tryng to freighten the iraqi's. its sad it has led to this... but the dem's wont be duped this time i beleive. any way that is all subjetive.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Palestinians Get Saddam Charity Checks

(CBS) Saddam Hussein has distributed $260,000 to 26 families of Palestinians killed in 29 months of fighting with Israel, including a $10,000 check to the family of a Hamas suicide bomber.

In a packed banquet hall on Wednesday, the families came one-by-one to receive their $10,000 checks. A large banner said: "The Arab Baath Party Welcomes the Families of the Martyrs for the Distribution of Blessings of Saddam Hussein."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/...ain543981.shtml

Hussein: 'Americans should feel the pain'

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- In an open letter to Americans, other Westerners and their governments, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein on Saturday condemned the United States and Arab leaders who "rushed to condemn the event" of Tuesday's terror attacks on New York and Washington.

"What happened on September 11, 2001 should be compared to what their government and their armies are doing in the world," Hussein's statement read, blaming 1.5 million Iraqi deaths on economic sanctions imposed by the United Nations.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/0...rror/index.html

The first one was a reward to families after the fact, and was not promised beforehand which makes it a different matter.

The second quote... Ooooh, words! Ooooh, he wasn't upset over the attacks! Of course, as a supporter of the Bush regime I can see how words would upset you. They certainly piss off his administration.

Second, you seem to forget who was attacked on 9/11. It wasn't the American citizen, if so why did they only bother if less then 1/3 of the country? Theres nothing strategic about west coast ports where an occupatrion force would mobilize from? Nope, they attack the WTO and the military that protectes its interest in foreign countries. A military that uses american citizens to guard corporate interest around the world, that exploit the people of third world country to increase profit margins. Its entirely wrong that more then 2000 american civilians died in the WTC, but you have to know that when you take a job with one of those companies that you are effectively a cog in the machine that oppresses individuals and that one day those people are going to revolt. The only people that I feel sorry for in this are the "innocents". Bystandards who where on the street and the firefighters who went in to save those people. Also the innocents in Iraq who have been killed by the oppression of a government that can so easily trick its people into supporting its oppressive policies

Hmm, I strongly dissagree...

Did they pull a trigger, any trigger? did they deserve to DIE? no, maybe put to jail, but not to DIE. your thinking like a radical, and its dangerous. There is justice then there is murder. You would do well in our military if you think that way about other people.

Myspace Website!

My rig

No Terrorists are like coyotes. You shoot them at sight.

And so easily recognisable because of the black hats they wear.

What if it turns out that it wasn't a terrorist?

Oops.

J/K

If I see any of these:

terrorists.jpgWANA.jpg

hamas.jpg_12407_islamic-jihad-12-1-2005.jpg

Five guys in the same outfit, a uniform of sorts you might say, carrying the same make of gun. Seems to fall under the Geneva Convention to me.

A bunch of Arabic looking men with guns. Not in uniform or clearly marked, and no indication of what side they're on. Pro-US, not terrorists? Anti-US, terrorists?

A man clearly in uniform, though with his face covered. Wearing an indentifying headband. Geneva Convention!

More covered heads, but all wearing the same clothing... a uniform of sorts. Two of whom are wearing headbands that... that... indentify? Geneva Convention.

It would be in everybodies best intrest if we stopped talking to B5C.

He's already made his mind in politcs and god talks ot him(not the other way around)! He's a radical conservative christian, which means Jesus couldn't change his mind. so lets get on with this and be constructive among ourselves :D

Peace

Myspace Website!

My rig

Hmm, I strongly dissagree...

Did they pull a trigger, any trigger? did they deserve to DIE? no, maybe put to jail, but not to DIE. your thinking like a radical, and its dangerous. There is justice then there is murder.  You would do well in our military if you think that way about other people.

I just don't think that any one group deserves more justice then another, but you're right, that is a radical view.