Your view on Politics

Can

@B5C:

I'm for the war in Iraq, but some things were pretty badly done. One example of this is the disbandment (is that the right word?) of the Iraqi army. Not all of them were in support of Saddam, they had to make a living somehow. And then the US disbanded the army, which meant no money for food and living. Couple the dismay of that decision with military training and you're asking for trouble. IMO they should have reformed the army, not disbanded it.

Also, an interesting thing is that whenever the US buys oil from Saudi Arabia they indirectly finance terrorist organisations to some degree. How? Well, it's like this, around half the profits, if not more, of oil revenues most commonly go to more powerful saudis. Though saudi officials may have a west-friendly attitude, the attitude of some people there is very different (this I know, having lived there for 8 years). This includes said people of wealth, and their way of expressing this is by financing terrorists. As for democratic reforms, well, that's probably gonna take a while. They still had public punishment and execution when I left, about four years ago, and to be brutally honest, that's comparable to europe about 300 years ago...[/end rant]

Oh, and yes, one can have sex with protection and not use the morning after pill, but it's a better contraceptive, and, uh, using condoms is less nice than without using 'em.

"Hey without the invsion of Iraq. Saddam will be in power milking the Oil for Food program. The Kurds and Shiites will still be 2nd class citizens. Also the adding a new democratic regime is re-starting democratic revolutions in the middle east. The lebanons are revolting agaist their Syrian occupiers, the Kurds and Students in Iran are revoting with more strength, the Saudis are now adding some sort of democratic reform, Egypt will now start multi-party elections, and the Kuwaiti women are asking for the right to vote. Also note we have a Kurd and a Shiitte as President and Prime Minister of Iraq.

The terrorists in Iraq is about 10,000 storng and only composed of mostly Syrians, Jordianians, Egyptians, Iranians, and Saudis. Also most of the Iraqi people hate the terrorists. The most popular TV show in Iraq is a show that shows terrorists for what they are and mock them. The Iraqi National Army is almost strong enoth that they can do most of the defense them selves. Also strikes agaist US troops is at a all time low in three years and most of the terrorist attacks are agaist Iraqi troops and Iraqi civilians.

So do you believe bring democracy is still wrong? " -- B5C

And to the pharmicists who reject our women from having the day after pill. GET A NEW DA#@$# JOB!!!!!!!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

So do you believe bring democracy is still wrong?

Yes, I believe forcing democracy by war is doomed to fail. Also, I don't believe in the american version of democracy. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a real democracy, but seeing your view on so many other things, I just know that explaining it to you would be fruitless.

Acullay you are right. Were not a democracy. Were a Republic. So do you think Dictators like Saddam, Kim Jong Ill, Castro, and others acullay good for the world? You dont believe democracy can work. Then you are not for freedom.

Democracy is a government that every person in the world right to have. Without democracy and the America pushing the ideals of democracy. This planet will be full of Kings and Dictators.

Ok so your against an abortion but for a war? hmm or maybe your fixated on the abortion? Weapons of mass DISTRACTION, right? 

I dont believe in souls, i believe in minds, and what connects minds to brain is energy, thats it, Electricity!  i just wonder when more americans are going to realize this.  Your argument in your mind set is saying that its ok to kill a fetus if it was rape? so you can still kill? flip flopper. just give the women the choice.

Then i feel sorry for you, but I know that god is a man of forgivefullness.

I hate abortion, but I know were probaly not going to get rid of it. I want abortion to be rare.

I will support abortion for 3 reasons:

1. If she was raped.

2. If the mother's life is in danger.

3. If there was insest.

So do you believe bring democracy is still wrong?

Yes, I believe forcing democracy by war is doomed to fail. Also, I don't believe in the american version of democracy. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a real democracy, but seeing your view on so many other things, I just know that explaining it to you would be fruitless.

Acullay you are right. Were not a democracy. Were a Republic. So do you think Dictators like Saddam, Kim Jong Ill, Castro, and others acullay good for the world? You dont believe democracy can work. Then you are not for freedom.

Democracy is a government that every person in the world right to have. Without democracy and the America pushing the ideals of democracy. This planet will be full of Kings and Dictators.

who made you the King of this planet? how do you get to choose who is better suited for democracy? how about all the dictators in Africa doing far worse things than Saddam? why haven't you even warned them?

you are attacking people who are threatning you, that's a wise move in some regards.. but don't try to justify it with "we are bringing Democracy to the world"!

I'm so sick of that attitude .. you are running around like an 8 year old child who found a gun and want's to change the world .. not every country on this planet is ready for democracy! Europe just got it 200 (and in some cases 50-100) years ago .. and we had to change some very ugly fundamentals first! I mean it took us so many years to even get to the point where we could do it right .. and you want to force it on someone, who has never had freedom, in less than 2 years!??

(I'm gonna go kick something, very hard, now)

Fortune favors the bald.

Then i feel sorry for you, but I know that god is a man of forgivefullness.

So how come abortion is murder, but killing innocent women and children in Iraq isn't (what Fox News hides under the term 'collateral damage' in the US)?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

.. not every country on this planet is ready for democracy! Europe just got it 200 (and in some cases 50-100) years ago .. and we had to change some very ugly fundamentals first! I mean it took us so many years to even get to the point where we could do it right .. and you want to force it on someone, who has never had freedom, in less than 2 years!??

A great many people in Iraq do want democracy, as we saw when they turned out, at great personal risk, to vote in the elections. However, democracy can take many forms, the Iraqis have had democracy imposed on them top-down, so it will be very weak for a long time. It takes time for local democracy and civil society to develop. What we'll have in the meantime will be corrupt, only moderately representative and very unstable. Nothing wrong with advocating democracy, but imposing it is a contradiction in terms. It doesn't work.

The bigger problem is the 100,000+ dead people who were killed in Bush's war. The ends do not justify the means.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Has anyone here looked at a mans face as you try to shoot him before he shoots you. both from the same generation, both taught different ideals. a misundersatning of 2 humans that led to this. i hope i never have to, id rather go to jail.

Myspace Website!

My rig

I hate abortion, but I know were probaly not going to get rid of it. I want abortion to be rare.

1. If she was raped.

3. If there was insest.

And who are you to set conditions on what a woman can or can't do with her body? How would feel to have something growing inside you and be told that you can't have it removed? It's astonishing that in the 21st. century men still think that women's bodies are public property.

1. If she was raped.

3. If there was insest.

And who are you to set conditions on what a woman can or can't do with her body? How would feel to have something growing inside you and be told that you can't have it removed? It's astonishing that in the 21st. century men still think that women's bodies are public property.

I agree with you Steve .. but like B5C I still wish abortions were rare .. It's still sad that one foolish and unthoughtful moment can led to the death of an unborn child! but nonetheless I would rather (even though I can't make that call and won't pretend to say I can)) have the girl take the abortion instead of that said child growing up and being mistreated (which could be the case) .. and if the girl thinks that abortion is the right thing and has made her mind, then it's her decision, and no one (except the father) should have any say in the matter!

Fortune favors the bald.

And who are you to set conditions on what a woman can or can't do with her body?  How would feel to have something growing inside you and be told that you can't have it removed?  It's astonishing that in the 21st. century men still think that women's bodies are public property.

I want people to take responsiblty for their actions. If your going to have sex without protection. You have to know the risks. A fetus is a living being with a soul. So she had sex and got pregnate. I say raise the kid or give it up for adoption. There are thosands of families who would love to adopt. I have family who are adopted. I loved that they are a live and their mother didnt kill them.

You don't know it has a soul, and it's the choice of the women what to do or not. We're not in the freaking dark ages anymore. (even though the US looks like it's about to have theirs)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You don't know it has a soul, and it's the choice of the women what to do or not. We're not in the freaking dark ages anymore. (even though the US looks like it's about to have theirs)

Life starts at conception. I believe in souls. Im a Christian and I believe in the Holy Spirit , God, and Jesus was the son of god. Also note late-term abortions is sickest form of a abortion there is.

Life starts at conception. I believe in souls. Im a Christian and I believe in the Holy Spirit , God, and Jesus was the son of god. Also note late-term abortions is sickest form of a abortion there is.

YOu heard it right "I BELEIVE". you just made an assumption that god exists by just believeing. should others have to follow you because you made that leap of faith?

P.S. If you don't like abortions, don't have one.

P.S.S. i believe in Unicorns! (w00t)

Myspace Website!

My rig

Life starts at conception. I believe in souls. Im a Christian and I believe in the Holy Spirit , God, and Jesus was the son of god.  Also note late-term abortions is sickest form of a abortion there is.

You are, of course, entitled to believe that. And if you are female, I'm sure that no-one would wish that you were forced to have abortion. That's your decision, about your body.

However, for a society to work, it has to be the coming together of people with different beliefs and opinions. Among those will be people who don't believe in souls or in God. Are you proposing to impose your beliefs on them? Why should they accept that?

YOu heard it right "I BELEIVE". you just made an assumption that god exists by just believeing.  should others have to follow you because you made that leap of faith?

P.S. i believe in Unicorns!  (w00t)

Im a Lutheran. All I need is to have faith in God to have his gift of salvation.

YOu heard it right "I BELEIVE". you just made an assumption that god exists by just believeing.  should others have to follow you because you made that leap of faith?

P.S. i believe in Unicorns!  (w00t)

Im a Lutheran. All I need is to have faith in God to have his gift of salvation.

Yea yea i was brought up to be Lutheran. i just couldn't rationalize their beleifs. oh by the way... Jesus helped poor people his whole life, how come christian republicans don't follow his example? They seem to just want to exploit , or look at them with a smug content look.

Myspace Website!

My rig

Lutherans? I didn't know they were that religious, always seemed more like a mild branch of Christianity to me. (that might just be what they are here, though)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I know that Lutherans are moslty Liberals. God the ELCA might be considering gays into the church minstry. So im thinking of joining the more conservative Lutheran churches like the Missouri Synod.

Yes Jesus did help the poor, but did Jesus ask that the government has to be the care giver to the poor. No, he asked you the indvidual to be the caring of the poor. I donate some money, can food, and I used to voluteer sometimes too.