Lightsabre colors..

I like the orange and violet colors most. When playing a DS Exile i use these most of the time cause... well... i just like those damn colors :D In my opinion they fit in best for a DS character. As a LS Exile i use cyan and viridian.

Silver (which is really just....white....)....orange/bronze, and blue. Red's cool too but I don't find enough of those, usually, till late-game. Cyan's nice but I dont like that 'turns on after the load-screen' bug.

I don't like any of the greens in this game, and yellow makes me irritable. :)

Violet's ok, I just find too damn many of those and refuse to use them if I can help it.

*babbles*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Violet's ok, I just find too damn many of those and refuse to use them if I can help it.

And that is why i use the KSE. One time i wanted the violet one and i couldn't find one :) It got really frustrating after a moment. Especially because i already had like 8 green crystals and it reeeeeeally got me mad after i got yet another one... and another one... :ermm:

I say mod it so that the bronze saber is actually bronze.I've already messed around with several saber crystals and made some new colors.((I will not distribute any mods I make due to the fact I don't have to.))

or better yet a mod to make the silver crystal make your lightsaber vaguely resemble silver.

I like the Jedi Weapon Master color crystal. Blue outer glow with a green inner glow.

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/4416/wpnmstr38bl.jpg

Is that a mod? Or is it offically in the game...I've never encountered it before

Yeah, it is a mod. Pretige Items and Clothes pack. You'll find it at pcgamemods.