PLZ MAKE LIONHEART 2!!!

Killzig

:ph34r: THE OBSIDIAN FORUMS! This is a scary experience, oh my look at the smileys. :p What happened to this guy? Did he see you naked fearg? Anyways, with regards to the topic at hand, PLZ MAKE LEIONTHEART 2!!! IT WAS GRA8 GAME AND MY TWO HANDS ENJOYED PLAYING IT A LOT !! KTHX!!!

SLAM DUNK! HA! GOOD FUN!

As the self-appointed representative of Obsidian Entertainment, incorporated, I must ask you to remove your keyboard from your computer, set it on the ground, and lie down with your hands on top of your head.

As the self apointed starter of this thread I ask that you FOAD. :D :p

SLAM DUNK! HA! GOOD FUN!

Lionheart was a smash-success of a game, combining all the elements of what a true RPG should be, in creating a sequel of it, Obsidian could reach as great as a success as The Sims. Maybe they can even get EA to publish it! I see bright things in the future for Lionheart 2, and I hope you do too.

OH! LIKE THE SIMS MAYBE WE CAN HAVE TEH MAGIC HOTTUB OF POWAH AND YO:U CAN HAVE A FUNNY HISTORICAL REFERENCE LIKE PONCE DE LEON IN THERE AND YOU'LL BE LIKE OMG ESTUPIDO YOU ALREADY FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A BAJILLION YEARS OLD NOW MOVE OVER SO I CAN CKILL YOU FOR PHAT LOOT!

SLAM DUNK! HA! GOOD FUN!