KOTOR1 - Leviathan

Hi

Just really quickly... i'm on the Leviathan and Malak has just told me the big news about who Edwuado DeSilva (me :() really is.

As the conversation panned out it sounded like despite Bastila saying she saved revan from death, she was basically using me for info, so when I got the chance, I chose the "you used me! your no better than a sith!" option. Now i dont really care that much, but i dont want her to die, so like... should I have chosen the "i forgive you" option?

I wont replay it just so I can feel good about myself (lol), but I would be really angry if I go get my last star map and then go to save her only to find out that of the two options the "you used me" one was the Dark Side one and then I no choice but to kill/abandon her or whatever...

So is that the case? or does that choice back in the malak conversation not have an impact on the way things pan out with Bastila?

- Dan

Neither dialog option affects your next meetings with Bastila, or your ability to save her, so go ahead and keep playing. I've used both options, in different games obviously, and managed to turn her back to the LS without having to kill her. It's a moot point if you're going for the DS ending.

Hi

Now i dont really care that much, but i dont want her to die, so like... should I have chosen the "i forgive you" option?

- Dan

That conversation isn't critical. I couldn't bring myself to forgive her, either.

It's the later one you have to really be careful in. Be sure to save your game before that, because, well, she's really picky. There isn't any time for flowers and an apology.