Is Anyone A Bastila/Carth/Revan Trio Fan?

I don't like bastila, too snooty.

Traitor. >_<

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Bastila,Carth and Revan are the ones that got me into KOTOR in the first place.they inspired me all along.I loved the bit when my most three favourite characters got tortured together by Sual Karath and it was funny.I also loved the bit where Carth demanded an explantion to Bastila about Revans true Identity,it was so heart warming.I always looked forward to when the Leviathian catches my favourite three characters.The revelation bit by Darth malak is very cool as well as the three of you stand together alone to face darth malak,its just pure brilliance what bioware did >_< how bioware got me to fall in love with theses three admired characters is well beyond me.

There are two very cool lines said about the three characters (Bastila,Carth,Revan alone)

"The admiral would be watching the three of us for You,me or Carth to succed" can be said by Bastila shan about her,Revan and Carth.,or somthing like that.

"even with the the three of you together can not stand against my power" said by Darth Malak about Revan,Carth and Bastila.

the threesome qoutes are the coolest and cutest.

The three of them are just so funny how they would pick on the other character.I like the male Revan story better then the female Revan.I also like the romance plot between the male Revan and Bastila better then the female Revan romance.and with the male Revan with the love plot to Bastila, and Carth is just the tag a long lol.

one quote I also can't forget what Carth says is"

"you know left out of the loop,you know strung along" carth says that at the Jedi academy about been left out lol.

I just think bioware did a great job on those three.

I do like the other characters. but Bastila,Carth and Revan stand out the best. :)

Thank David Gaider then. I too have to admit that his writing was on character interactions was superb on the first game.

CHris Avellone has the vison while Gaider's got his way with words. One can only hope that mayhaps one day these two geeks... erm, I meant giants would team up - Avellone with the main story arc direction and Gaider handling the various scenes and interactions.

The question is would gaider be willing to work as a subordinate writer? I shudder at the thought of him squashing Avellone to a grisly death.

Gaider did nothing. He only wrote the ending of Bastila's romance (read: screwed it). Drew Karpyshyn was senior writer during entire KOTOR, he invented Bastila and all other heroes, he wrote almost all dialogs. He currently is working on novel set during KOTOR events. Not some cheesy Gaider.

So its Karpyshyn vs Avellone.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Oh that's OK :huh:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I liked Bastilla and Carth and they were the two that I kept around when I wasn't doing quests for the others. I really liked Jolee and HK too but I would say that I spent the most time with Bastilla and Carth and sometimes just Bastilla because I wanted her all to myself... :ermm:

Like some other ppl here, im a huge fan of LSRevan and Bastila. Carth was alright, but seeing as im a guy....characterwise he was decent, and I have to disagree with other people who find him annoying (which i can't understand y).

Onboard the Lev. was great, when the three of them were captured, the romantic storyline between Revan and Bastila was so well written, i was so immerserd and felt so attached to Bastila, its sad to know that i felt terrible about having to torture Bastila in order not to tell Saul anything, of course that was even worse when she sacrificed herself and turned to the dark-side.

i was thoroughly disappointed that the last thing they said to each other at the end of the game was Bastila saying, 'Good luck my love...and may the force be with you'. Though it was great feeling to know i had been able to save her.

HK-47 was also a great character to have round, especially for a laugh, though didn't anyone else find it a bit annoying when he kept saying, 'statement' or 'question' at the start of each sentence???

HK-47 was also a great character to have round, especially for a laugh, though didn't anyone else find it a bit annoying when he kept saying, 'statement' or 'question' at the start of each sentence???

I wouldn't be surprised if HK's original master programmed that style of speech in to annoy the original meatbag. And forcing HK-47 to use "master" to annoy HK himself. ;-)

I was a fan of the Male Revan/Bastilla storyline, very much so, and the romance was really well done. I liked it. Especially the apprentice and lover or w/e it said at the temple haha.

Much more so than the romances, or lack there of in K2...altho I liked the hinting subtleties and etc. but I still feel it needed more, something concrete.

But I hated Carth....always and forever!

• 3 weeks later...
Gaider did nothing. He only wrote the ending of Bastila's romance (read: screwed it). Drew Karpyshyn was senior writer during entire KOTOR, he invented Bastila and all other heroes, he wrote almost all dialogs. He currently is working on novel set during KOTOR events. Not some cheesy Gaider.

So its Karpyshyn vs Avellone.

Hmm. Not to assume you're interested in the facts or anything, but you've obviously got some of them wrong.

I wrote all of Bastila's romance dialogue, as well as the dialogue with her when you meet her on the Star Forge. Drew wrote her other non-romance dialogue and did the edits to her romance stuff near the end of the project (most of the teasing lines are his).

Drew otherwise wrote Mission and the Taris levels and (I believe) the Unknown World and the endings. Peter Thomas wrote Juhani, Canderous and the Manaan/Dantooine levels. Luke Kristjanson wrote Zaalbar and the Tatooine/Kashyyk levels. I wrote Carth (including the romance), HK-47, Jolee and the Korriban levels. I may have missed a few things in there... it's been a while.

James Ohlen was the design lead and he invented the characters... the individual writers were responsible for fleshing them out.

Drew is a fantastic writer, has several novels published (and is working on more, I'm sure) and you may think I'm cheesy... but get your facts straight before you go blithering about, please. :huh:

David Gaider

Design, Bioware corp.

Carth annoyed me. Too goody two shoes as someone has already said.

Bastilla was far too snooty for my liking.

I do agree that they are however the best combination for the scenes aboard Leviathan.

As for the rest of the time, I tended to opt for Canderous and HK, mainly because all but one of my games have been DS.

Plus HK had the funniest dialogue in the game.

well Revan Bastila and Carth are thet best threesome for KOTOR altogether...

Carth seemed to know Bastila pretty well.

Does anyone know if Carth knew Bastila pretty well before he and Bastila worked together in KOTOR?