SHADOWRUN

You registered to ask that?

Shadowrun: Think of Cyberpunk with magic, elves and such.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I must say a combination of cyberpunk and elves etc. doesn't bode well for the game, BUT it's only MY opinion :)

I'd normally agree but Shadowrun somehow manages to pull this off (and that's just the tip of weirdness iceberg it has...) ^_^

that said, the rights to computer games set in Shadowrun universe are currently owned by Microsoft if am not mistaken, so the chance of something like that happening is less than slim :/

that said, the rights to computer games set in Shadowrun universe are currently owned by Microsoft if am not mistaken, so the chance of something like that happening is less than slim :/

Unless M$ is the publisher and it's an XBox 2 exclusive :thumbsup:

Ah... Shadowrun. Yeah, it's been like 10 years since I've played, but it was by far my favourite PnP RPG.

Good times!

I would be all OVER a PC version of that.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Unless M$ is the publisher and it's an XBox 2 exclusive :thumbsup:

That

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I remember playing the SNES (or was it Sega Genesis?) Shadowrun game a few years ago and it was pretty bad... actually, now that I think about it, I may have it at home still.

Regardless... I wouldn't suggest dropping a bundle on this game. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

The Genesis version was superior to most every element of the SNES version, and was a great game too. It seemed to be closer to the mechanics of the PnP, although it should be expected that it may seem terribly diluted to purists of the original game.

And yes, Feargus should have a chat with MS to get to work on a PC version of it.

• 3 weeks later...
And yes, Feargus should have a chat with MS to get to work on a PC version of it.

I'm pretty sure that's gonna be a X360 exclsusive >_<

Maybe we can get lucky and have a PC version come out a little while after the console version. Kinda like the KotOR games. Just a little wishful thinking, I know. >_<"