Memories of Yavin IV

You folks remember Suvan Tam, the friendly rodian who lives at Yavin IV ? He was the only salesman that was worthy of business in Kotor, apart from a couple of guys from Korriban. But Suvam offered the best prices for all the extra junk you had to sell, and he was the only worth pazak player around, so I was wondering if Kotor2 has any salesmen to match Suvam, and where they are ? Being a lightsider is all well and good, but I need more credits.

***Possible Spoiler****

Nothing like Yavin IV merchant in the game as I could find. However, if you side with Greeda (forgive me if that spelling is wrong) on Nar Shaddaa and then get her the contacts with Datooine and Onderon (I think you have to complete the planets but I am not positive of that) she has probably the best stuff in the game and pays a fair amount for your things.

Even if you are playing DS it is worth taking the LS hit to side with her for some of the items she sells. (My opinion only)

As for selling things I found it pretty standard throughout the game. So much for competition. <_<

most of all...

WHAT PHREAKING HAPPENED TO THE MANTLE OF THE FORCE?

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

Just like how he took everything else.

Greedy bastard. Oh, well - at least he duped a lot of the stuff at the Starforge & then donated it to random thugs/cannoks. :D

You mean, Battle.Net? :D

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Just like how he took everything else.

Greedy bastard. Oh, well - at least he duped a lot of the stuff at the Starforge & then donated it to random thugs/cannoks. :D

... Like Saresh's Circlet, which means that revan must have replaced it with something even better ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

most of all...

WHAT PHREAKING HAPPENED TO THE MANTLE OF THE FORCE?

The cyan crystal happened TT

@topic: the old salvager woman on Dantooine has some useful items if you make Dantooine early, but most of the traders are nothing compared to those in KOTOR 1. Sad if you ask me.

Both Mantle of the Force and Heart of the Guardian rocked!! too bad TSL did not include any crystals like those 2.

Barab Ore Ingot? Ultimate Expert Diatium Pontificatium Emitter Cell Lens?

A well-tuned TSL sabre does about three times as much damage as a KotOR sabre with MotF or HotG. Sure, the 'mutating' effect of MotF/HotG on the properties of the other crystals was interesting, but in a TSL sabre the crystals tend to be the weakest upgrades. And TSL sabres are mindboggingly powerful already ...

As far as I could find, there was no 'uber' merchant at all.

Not in the sense of Suvam, at least. The droid merchant on Onderon can be re-programmed for a markup of 0. Has anybody compared the droid's prices for buying/selling to the prices of Greeda?

Suvam was the stand-out merchant. Good sales, some good dialog, interesting side story (the Trandoshans) and provides a reason to play Pazaak against the K1 AI.

I agree that Greeda (or is it Geeda) is the closest to a Suvam; Rodian, an attached quest, and a changing goods list (from the quest)

I hope those Trandoshans (or the Exchange) haven't tracked him down yet...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)