Jedi Kavar

My character is almost 100% light, why when I get to the palace am i on the generals side but come up against sith, then also have to fight Kavar?

What is the best way to kill Kavar if I must? he seems to nail me very quickly.

You can choose with whom you want to ally yourself no matter how light or dark you are.

As for Kavar. Well he does have a high strength so he's tough. You should watch out for his stasis field. If you have Force Immunity, use it cause he will most probably stun you and then he can finish you with one or two blows.

I've done it like this. First i turn on Force Immunity, then i use kill or Stasis on him so he can't attack me. It really is all about speed. You have to be very quick.

My character is almost 100% light, why when I get to the palace am i on the generals side but come up against sith, then also have to fight Kavar?

What is the best way to kill Kavar if I must?  he seems to nail me very quickly.

If you side with General Vaklu, you're going to have to fight him. I hated fighting him or Zez-Kai-Ell, since both of them were actually sympathetic to you, and Kavar even says that he almost made you his apprentice.

The only way you aren't going to have to fight him, is if you side with Queen Talia.

If you have to fight him, the best way is to prepare yourself. Equip your best shield that works against energy attacks, and use your force buffing powers, such as speed and especially energy resistance. Force resistance / immunity also helps a lot.

A cheap way of beating him is if you can run away from him, using force speed, equip a stealth generator, and lay a bunch of mines between him and you, and then make yourself visible.