How do you become a Jedi?

You're too old to rock the lightsaber, it would be dangerous to train one such as you. Now get me a sandwich

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It depends. If the galaxy is in peril, then they MAY take you. Not likely, though, unless your the ex-Dark Lord with amnesia.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The first thing you need to do is attract the attention of a passing Jedi. The best way to accomplish this is to contrive a truly bizarre and pointless errand that for some reason you are unable to perform. A good example would be if you needed to collect your week's supply of jelly from the jellyseller, you could give the Jedi the money and she could go and fetch your jelly while you stay at home and keep an eye on the garden in case the trees wander off.

This post was brought to you by the Society for the Inclusion of Plausible Side-Quests in Computer Role-playing Games

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The first thing you need to do is attract the attention of a passing Jedi.  The best way to accomplish this is to contrive a truly bizarre and pointless errand that for some reason you are unable to perform.  A good example would be if you needed to collect your week's supply of jelly from the jellyseller, you could give the Jedi the money and she could go and fetch your jelly while you stay at home and keep an eye on the garden in case the trees wander off.

This post was brought to you by the Society for the Inclusion of Plausible Side-Quests in Computer Role-playing Games

So all Jedis asked a passing Jedi to fetch jelly to become what they are?

I see there are many Jedi in the pass, surely it was quite a profression in thouse old days of SW.

You're too old to rock the lightsaber, it would be dangerous to train one such as you. Now get me a sandwich

Answer to Yoda.

Less talkie, more fetchie

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Answer to Yoda.

Less talkie, more fetchie

What are you talking about? Why would you want to do more "fetcie" and to let us know, sorry I dont think you got the meaning of the question as titled on the thread, or, you are just talking out of topic, which would also mean, I am talking out of topic by actually replying!

You have taken your first steps into a larger world

Find some bored Jedi Spirit that will guide you.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I wouldn't be too happy if I was shrouded in destiny. I mean sure might save the galaxy and all that but knowing my true skills I'd probably get thrown down an engine shaft like that guy in Jolee's story.

The ship would probably explode killing key power figures in the region that just happened to be on it at the time and thus affecting the political and economic landscape for centuries, but where's the fun in that if I'm not around to see it?

So if you feel the force, but no one is sending you on random fetch-it missions and random bandits just don't want anything to do with you because you're not worth their time, just accept your simple life and be happy.

Dear Diary

The Jedi are not a thing to be wished for by one who knows one's parents and friends.

I wish I hadn't found them out though, cause i never liked them before anyway...

My Mom thinks to highly of herself and her Battle Meditation, and still has taint marks on her neck

My Dad... well... Some old wierdo told me that she taught him, and he is fighting the Sith Empire...

Of Course, with My father's fall and the Twin Wars, My parents would have never met...

Now I have to listen to phreaking Vrook's Force Spirit, and Vandar won't teach me how to Force squelch him.

Life goes on for me, one good thing, Aunt Juhani (friend of Dad's, she says) gave me a Crystal that she said is called "Mantle of the Force" it feels powerful, and it sings with my spirit.

-Camille

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

Don't bother becoming a Jedi. Use the force for your own benefit. Don't mess with the Hutts or the exchange, or bounty hunters. Just live a happy life using the force to "help" you along life's difficult path.

Statement: this would be the best course of action. without years of training and discapline you would be no match for such evil organisations.

Datapad Entry No. 4:

Walked in to my parents room last week to find mom playing 'Ride the Wookie.' She was screaming, 'SHOW ME THE FORCE!' and dad was wearing his mask changing languages a mile a minute -- I could only write all this down at this moment because it's taken me a week to come back to the living.

I can't sleep anymore.

Everytime I try to eat, my dad thrusting his lightsaber into my mom comes back to haunt me.

I'm going to go try to drown myself again, now.

- Vena Shan

Wow... Thats just Sick... :ermm:

Anyhow forget the Jedi. Go find some place of Dark power and Embrace the Dark Side. Then kill your whole community and wait for the Jedi to come find you. Then when they beat you down... beg for mercy... and then they'll show you the path of the Light *Hopefully.

I don't know about you guys.. but if i tried to wield a lightsaber I'd cut off a few off my own limbs :(

You don't "normally" become a Jedi at your "high" age.

The vast majority of soon-to-be Jedi are snatched away by Jedi cradle robbers as babies from their parents rather early on.

Or as Dooku put it at the age of nine: Every Jedi is a child his parents decided they could live without.

:huh: