What are your Ability Scores?

:ermm:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, 18 is not the pinnacle of human achievement in INT or in any of the other stats. Remember that to randomly generate the stats of a non-hero* character in D&D 3rd Edition, one rolls three dice and adds (3d6). This means that for any given stat, 1 out of every 216 people will have an 18, which while still exceptional, is hardly rare.

If you score in the 99th percentile on the SAT's or IQ tests, then you are almost certainly 17 INT and likely 18 INT.

*Non-hero meaning not a PC: they are meant to be more powerful than an average person and when generating their scores, one rolls four dice and drops the low score.

No, 18 is not the pinnacle of human achievement in INT or in any of the other stats.  Remember that to randomly generate the stats of a non-hero* character in D&D 3rd Edition, one rolls three dice and adds (3d6).  This means that for any given stat, 1 out of every 216 people will have an 18, which while still exceptional, is hardly rare.

If you score in the 99th percentile on the SAT's or IQ tests, then you are almost certainly 17 INT and likely 18 INT.

;)

'fraid not.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

S: 5 Average (I don't work out, but still manage to move the washing machine to where I want it to)

P: 5 Average (When I'm focused, I notice everything, when not, I ignore old friends who greet me at the super market)

E: 6 Average (Survived getting run over by cars, poisoning, electrocution, pneumonia, falling into ice water, falling down cliff sides and my sister in laws cooking and people still say I look 10 year young than my age)

C: 6 Average (I hate responsibility, yet people seem to follow like sheep...)

I: 7 Slightly above average (according to Mensa)

A: 4 Average (I never did manage to dodge a car trying to run me over...)

L: 6 Average (A lot of exciting things happened in my life, still not sure if I made good choices though. Sort of balances out)

Tag skills: Speech, Repair, Science

Other things: Good Natured (I'm not inclined towards physical aggression)

I'll go with SPECIAL too.

S: 6 Good

P: 4 Fair

E: 7 V. Good

C: 5 Avg

I: 6 Good

A: 8 Great

L: 5 Avg

Traits: Fast Metabolism, Small Frame

Tag Skills: Gambling, First Aid, Barter

9 Action Points baby!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Weird. Everyone seem to think very highly of themselves. You're all way above average. Oh well, here goes:

Strength: 12 (work out three times a week, benching 220lbs right now)

Dexterity: 10 (play volleyboll and soccer, nothing special though)

Constitution: 9 (2 miles takes almost 10 minutes for me..)

Intelligence: 12 (scored 138 on www.mensa.dk.. uh..)

Wisdom: 8 (intelligence without wisdom is nothing)

Charisma: 6 (I annoy everyone, I'm not good with girls and I end up in lots of rl fights)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

str- 9. i'm not the most physical, but i've seen worse than me.

dex- 9. see previous.

con- 10. probably stretching it, considering the amount of repairs i've gone through.

int- 15. my ranks in slacker are a big thing thats holding me back. ;)

wis- 14. i'd like to think so, anyway.

chr- 14. counting personality as well as looks, i can be highly influential and persuasive when necessary.

Well, I count 16+ Intelligence has near genius level.  I mean Einstien and Mozart would have a freaking 17 to 18 Intelligence. 

No. Their level up bonuses were undoubtedly spent on INT. So that means they probably had 20-21 INT.

Now for the moment everyone was waiting for:

S: 7 - I work out three days a week.

P: 4 - I'm definitely no sniper material.

E: 6 - I run three days a week for about 45 min.

C: 5 - While I can lie pretty convincingly, I'm not that good at picking up gals.

I: 7 - I was supposedly a gifted child... but that was many drinks ago.

A: 5 - I'm good with my fingers, but I can't dance for sh*t.

L: 2 - I don't think I've ever won anything and the damn bus is always late for me.

Traits: Jinxed, Small Frame.

Tag Skills: Science, Repair, Energy Weapons.

SPECIAL pwnz j00. :geek:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You are all posting your imagined RPG stats on a www-forum for a computer game!

Everyone takes a situtational penalty of 4 to their intelligence scores, penalty of 6 to their wisdom scores and penalty of 8 to their charisma scores.

NOW!

Move along, nothing to see here!

You are all posting your imagined RPG stats on a www-forum for a computer game!

Everyone takes a situtational penalty of 4 to their intelligence scores, penalty of 6 to their wisdom scores and penalty of 8 to their charisma scores.

NOW!

No.I'm to smart for your lies :blink:

Now feel the Pain :(