What are your Ability Scores?

A few years back my friends and I started a campaign in which we converted ourselves into DnD characters. It was quite a hoot to. So lets be honest, what you have for character stats and lets be honest.

Strength: 14

Strength is pretty straight forward and you can easily check it out using the lift and drag tables to get a good estimate.

Dexterity: 12

While I might be on the jiggly side I can move out of the way of most danger.

Constitution: 14

I eat my own cooking and sometimes it turns out to be a Fear Factor moment. Also I a very high level of pain tolerance.

Intelligence: 15

Well, I was smart enough to get a college degree, able to go into the nuclear program in the US Navy, and smart enough not to do so. I like to have children some day.

Wisdom: 8

Like I said, lets be honest here and well, I don't think I need to explain this.

Charisma: 9

Ditto.

:D

Harvey

Depends - which system are we using?

If it's d20 (using my admittedly sketchy memory of 2nd ed AD&D) then my stats are:

Str: 11, Dex: 13, Con: 12, Int: 16, Wis: 15, Cha: 12.

If it's Aberrant Storyteller, then:

Str: 2

Dex: 3

Sta: 2

Per: 2

Int: 4

Wits: 3

App: 2

Manip: 3

Cha: 3

If it's Amber DRPG, then:

Strength: -25

Psyche: -24

Endurance: -24

Warfare: -24

(And that's pretty darn impressive for a mere shadow dweller! :D )

Strength: 8

*cough* Yeah... :"> I recently have started to work out, but just recently.

Dexterity: 12

Perhaps it could be bit more, but since I rarely do physical activities I don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Strength: About 12ish, I haven't worked out a ot, but with these genes...

Dexterity: 13, same points here, but I have better balance and grace of movement, than raw strength

Constitution: 10-13, can take a beating, but not that long.

Intelligence: 14, above average, but nothing spetacular.

Wisdom: 15 This is what counts, I have good memory etc.

Charisma: 12 isn't that high, but if I try to manipulate, or outright lie straight to face, it usually works.

Fighter/Rogue, perhaps some kind of information gatherer/spy?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Name: K.H.M (A.K.A. Baneblade)

Race: Human

Subrace: Finnish

Class: Expert

Level: 3rd.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 173 lbs.

STR: 15

DEX: 13

CON: 14

INT: 14

WIS: 14

CHA: 14

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Since Im so damn cool that I dont play D&D, Ill give you the stats in 3rd edition Vampire: The Masquerade

Strength 2

Dexterity 3 (I climb house facades when im drunk)

Stamina 3

Charisma 3

Manipulation 2

Appearance 3

Perception 1 (severe case of head in the clouds)

Intelligence 4 (140 IQ)

Wits 3(realtime) 5(forum)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I just deleted my previous post and decided to be honest ..

and I give myself an average of 20/3 in all scores .. I didn't want to admit it first .. but I'm the next step in the evolution of man .. (but since the human race is degenerating that's probably not a good thing)

Fortune favors the bald.

d&d 3e ability scores:

all 9s... 'cept in strength. get a 17 in strength. am freaky mutant strong.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

S: 5 Average (I don't work out, but still manage to move the washing machine to where I want it to)

P: 5 Average (When I'm focused, I notice everything, when not, I ignore old friends who greet me at the super market)

E: 6 Average (Survived getting run over by cars, poisoning, electrocution, pneumonia, falling into ice water, falling down cliff sides and my sister in laws cooking and people still say I look 10 year young than my age)

C: 6 Average (I hate responsibility, yet people seem to follow like sheep...)

I: 7 Slightly above average (according to Mensa)

A: 4 Average (I never did manage to dodge a car trying to run me over...)

L: 6 Average (A lot of exciting things happened in my life, still not sure if I made good choices though. Sort of balances out)

Tag skills: Speech, Repair, Science

Other things: Good Natured (I'm not inclined towards physical aggression)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein