Any good rpgs ?

Spooky

I agree with Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. Make sure you have enough memory to play it - it stutters a lot if you have less than 1Gb on many systems.

Morrowind takes time to get into. It doesn't have a fantastic main quest, its strength is in the richness of the world, the backstory, and the degree of freedom it offers. If you judge it on its own terms, it's a very good game.

I'm suggesting a game that I've never played, so take this with a pinch of salt, but I know someone who loves Ultima: Ascension. It was very buggy when released, but that was because it was too demanding on graphics for its day. It still looks fairly good, from what I've seen, and Ultima games always had a good story. Maybe someone who's actually played it could give you more info.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'll try baldur's gate again but well...i have already tried quite hard to get into that game...without success.

Give it a little time. :( If you still don't like it, then that's okay. It's only a game after all.

still,thanks for the advice.definitely helpful.

No prob.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

I think you should try the Gothic series. It's quite difficult to get hold of Gothic, but if you do, it's well worth your money. Gothic 2 is best played after Gothic, even though it's supposed to be a stand alone game. Both are great RPG's however, and if you can't find Gothic, Gothic 2 is a great game in itself.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Id like to raise a small flag of warning for Gothic 2(I havent played the first one) that the story is very generic, you cant create your own character and there is no party so no deeper NPC interaction.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "