Who was the greatest lightsaber duelist

Who was the greatest lightsaber duelist from the movies?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the greatest lightsaber duelist from the movies?

• Obi Wan
    • Anakin Skywwalker
    • Windu
    • Yoda
    • Darth Maul
    • Qui Gon

This is so sweet. We finally drove the thread to a truly interesting subject.

Yes, but every aspiring Ninja must have their ninja theme playing in the backround:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!

GO GO GO

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!

Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!

GO GO GO GO

You are killing my 90's style. Vanilla Ice? Aaaarrrggh!!! :nuke:

Um, so?

Are you really trying to imply that a debate about which fictional character is the most adept at a fictional fighting style with fictional weapons in a fictional universe is something to be taken seriously? Don't make me f*cking laugh.

Sure it's all fictional but that hasn't stopped you from posting over 2000 times on this forum alone :rolleyes: . That is quite an investment of precious time if you ask me. Must be something here that is important to you.

Sure it's all fictional but that hasn't stopped you from posting over 2000 times on this forum alone  :rolleyes: .  That is quite an investment of precious time if you ask me.  Must be something here that is important to you.

Um, no. Not all of my 2000+ posts are about SW, mind you. There are discussions here about plenty of other topics, not all as trivial as this particular one. But at any rate, this thread just proves how seriously I take SW.

And you are quite wrong about my postcount being an investment of precious time. You see, I only post around here when I have nothing better to do. Therefore, it's not "precious" time. It's just time I can't find anything else to waste on.

But thank you for a totally unwanted and rather clueless analysis of my personal situation and your fine disquisition on the intentions of posters in trivial threads and their effect on the coherence of the discussion of a completely irrelevant subject.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Numbers howbeit little on the arrogant side, He is one of the smartest people on this forum

Yup and even though we disagree in other threads, we seem to have a similar opinion in this thread so it shows he's smart...so I've got his back on this one....

so shut up u newb, people post in this forum on their free time...that has nothing to do with the thread topic, but nice attempt at derailing it...as though the ninja thing didn't do enough damage :cool:

Back to the main point...this isn't my opinion, Labrynth of Evil talks about Dooku being one of the best, along with Mace and Yoda....there is your damned answer!

I've posted it before but I guess people prefer their opinions over the written truth...of EU at least...

and it's too elite for you haha not just some numbers

I'm pretty sure that's jk multiplayer slang, eh?

Um, so?

Are you really trying to imply that a debate about which fictional character is the most adept at a fictional fighting style with fictional weapons in a fictional universe is something to be taken seriously? Don't make me f*cking laugh.

Sure it's all fictional but that hasn't stopped you from posting over 2000 times on this forum alone :blink: . That is quite an investment of precious time if you ask me. Must be something here that is important to you.

Lamest attempt at a comeback ever.

Oh no, I've wasted even more precious time on here than numbers man. :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

yup, you should know better than to try to attack the old school forum members like us....I'd have more posts but I only post in the Star wars parts of the site, and in November I was pretty much booked for the whole month playing gigs I didnt have time to get on the computer at all

Another lamo tries to attack forum's old jedis... regardless of my bite-games with Numbers Man, he's one of us and you're not.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Another lamo tries to attack forum's old jedis... regardless of my bite-games with Numbers Man, he's one of us and you're not.

Well I'm sith, but there is a balance, there will always be light and dark and in the forums we get along cuz of the old schoolness

Hey I think all of the old schoolers are jedi except for me, so I proclaim myself the official Dark Lord of the Sith... :cool: (w00t) :lol::devil::rolleyes:

Well I'm sith, but there is a balance, there will always be light and dark and in the forums we get along cuz of the old schoolness

Hey I think all of the old schoolers are jedi except for me, so I proclaim myself the official Dark Lord of the Sith... :cool: (w00t) :lol::devil::rolleyes:

Then all that is left for you to do is the starting of the Church of Sith with the Sith Code as its bible then a Sith Academy, Sith Wal-Mart, Sith-Burger and Sith Auto/Space-Ship Dealer. :p

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

... And wait for the Jedi Tax Collectors! :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ah, Vanilla Ice and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a winning combination. I love that movie. The Secret of the Ooze!

Preach it to them, brother! :rolleyes:

-----

Sure it's all fictional but that hasn't stopped you from posting over 2000 times on this forum alone  :o .  That is quite an investment of precious time if you ask me.  Must be something here that is important to you.

Damn n00b bitchin' about Number Man? You must be the Arithmetic Man - you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. biggrin.gif

manthing2.jpg

Damn n00b bitchin' about Number Man? You must be the Arithmetic Man - you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. biggrin.gif

Yep. It's always nice to know that my old skool trolling style still attracts new fans.

Oh, and that toothless smily reminds me of my grand-grandma. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yep. It's always nice to know that my old skool trolling style still attracts new fans.

You're *MY* fan, damnit! Get it right! :blink:

manthing2.jpg

In terms of flash and appearance, Maul.

In terms of creeping me out, Luke when he gets mad.

In terms of laughter/entertainment, Yoda.

In terms of 'most stupid', Maul again (c'mon, he stands peering over the edge like a dufus waiting to be sliced in two....)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts