-dogs that constantly try to smell your crotch

-the elderly

-babies

-people who hug you when you're about to leave and you're not related

-blood on my toothbrush

-veterans

-lending cds

-being around a friend's girlfriend or sister by yourself/unsupervised

-trying to explain the difference between saying a girl is a b1tch and saying she is acting like a b1tch

-anytime I hear,"Oh you play bass, I'm in this band and we need........

-having to talk to people who "Have just gotten into Kafka or somesuch"

-girls named Rose

-when you're at a party and you let one rip, and a girl you've liked finally comes over to talk to you, and shes say,"Oh, god do you smell that?" And you have to go,"Smell what?" And she like,"Something smells really bad, I thing a dog must have taken a sh1t or something, lets go over here." And you go some place else, but she can still smell it, and makes you check your shoes.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Meeting someone from long ago and you can't remember their damn name but they remember yours and seem be to really glad to see you.

Or worse when your with a group of your friends and they all start chatting to this guy you meet, and they all know each other but you have no idea who the guy is. But you feel like you should know him.

Being in any place where people are talking... I always get the feeling that they're all refering to me, no matter what the heck they're saying...

Being off in the middle of nowhere w/ no people in a 30 foot radius at a dance :ph34r:

Whenever I discover that all of my (female) friends have crushes on me :ph34r:

Whenever I discover that all of my (male) friends have crushes on me (I'm male, too :) ) :ph34r: (This has yet to happen, thankfully)

When meeting your old girlfriend after 3+ years in another state/country.

And that's just a few...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Why do I get the impression that this thread is full of geeks who are fiercely trying to come off as people with lives? :rolleyes:"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Actually, all of my mentioned items have actually happened in the last year and a half... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Actually, that really doesn't matter. The grinning which ensued after reading this thread did.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

manseks.jpg

When Martin gets drunk and tries to rape everyone.

....well, not anymore really I guess I got used to it. Now I think its funny.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

- When my girlfriend forces me to go shopping with her and then drags me to an underwear store, and while she's digging for stuff to buy, I see all these old ladies staring at me like I'm some sort of pervert just standing there, trying to see which underwear they buy.

- When my girlfriend's mom calls to talk to ME, and not my girlfriend.

- When I find a review copy hidden under the heaps of CD's/DVD's on my desk, that I've gotten 2 months ago and still hasn't reviewed.

- When I go to a club and drunk old ladies hit on me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

When a 17 year old guy starts talking about his 90 year old girlfriend at the nursing home.

When I'm in class(es) daydreaming and the teacher asks me to read the page, when the book isn't even open.

When I accidentally forget to empty my pockets (that have all my writing from the past 2 weeks, all my pens, all my pencils, all my money) and put my pants in the wash and forget about it for 2 or 3 days... Man, there goes my M5 fanfiction (and about 15 dollars in pens)...

Geekified Star Wars Geek