What games are you playing right now?

Azure79

Oh yeh, I'm playing Nethack too, of course. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is Syberia I and II worth the pruchase? I usually love adventure games .. Longest Journey was great! but I tried the Demo to Syberia, which was the first 20 minutes I think, and the game seemed very boring, few puzzels and little to do.. so I just avoided it! But now I'm thinking I should give it a try ..

anyone played it who can give me some advice?

Fortune favors the bald.

Syberia I is excellent, great story, funny dialogue, a few odd puzzles but mostly very good. Bit short though, especially if you're comparing it with The Longest Journey, or even the average adventure.

Syberia II isn't as good, either in terms of story or puzzles. I read a good review which went something like this: "Syberia was the story of one young woman's personal awakening; Syberia 2 was the story of an old man's descent into madness". I found it rather pointless and depressing. Very pretty, though.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've played a lot of Star Wolves recently (space RPG, with pseudo turn-based combat a la KotOR, made by a russian company) and unfortunately it suffers from the same problems as almost every russian game suffers from: horrible spelling mistakes, really crappy voice-overs and a confusing story. It has potential though.. The combat and character development works fine, and the missions and equipment (space ships!) are fun to play with. But it's all very linear, and you never know why you're doing whatever it is you have to do.

Oh well, I still have Restricted Area left to play (german isometric RPG with "action elements" and a supposedly good game engine).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!