Color crystals

Random...random engine....save and reload before talking to shopkeepers the 1st time, stuff like that. There's 1 or 2 shopkeepers that always have one specific rare color in stock but I don't think that's blue or yellow.

I know the feeling tho - my first game I had 1 blue crystal and every other random crystal/saber was violet....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's bloody irritating, is what it is.

I probably reloaded twenty times when Lootra rewarded me, but it was the same bloody yellow and purple all the time.

That ugly scavenger woman on Dantooine is probably going to refuse talking to me, after I delivered the bodies to the military person at Koonda.

Yeah, there's a few treasure spots/points in the game where it doesn't appear to be random. I don't remember it always being green in that spot, but usually I'm not paying much attention by the time I get to Dxun... :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

well while we are on teh topic, can soemone describe what Jedi Knight Robes look like so i can lust over them??

Cause even though they were not flowing robes, The Blue Jedi Knight Robes in KOTOR I where pretty damn nice and i used them throughout the entire game.

EDIT: Is their any place where i can do that reloading trick until I get knight or master robes?

The silver crystal can be bought from Geeda on Nar Shaddaa if you have opened a trade route to Dantooine for her.

Damn I'm DS so I got rid of her................ is there any other way to get one......and why are the colour crysals so rare in the game? I mean obsidian made a big deal about the new colours and you can hardly ever find any.

The silver crystal can be bought from Geeda on Nar Shaddaa if you have opened a trade route to Dantooine for her.

I'd love to get a hold of the silver crystal. I got the orange one ok, got the cyan. heaps of purple, blue, green, red, yellow but I want the SILVER!!!

my favorite color to get is viridian. it makes a silvery-green blade and the only place you can find one(usually) is in the museum in onderon if you loot it. i've been able to find others(2 viridian in 1 playthrough) but those were at merchants/loot from containers and i've never been able to find them at the same location twice.

My first play-thru I got a Cyan from Jarron and a Viridian from one of the refugee quests on Nar Shaddaa. The Cyan I used from the start in my first Lightsaber (well after using the Workbench, since Bao-Dur wouldnt let me use it) and the Viridian went in my Short Lightsaber. Cyan looks cool, but the bug is annoying.

I've found Silver in the Museum/from Talia and on a corpse on Malachor. Maybe Nar Shadda quest reward too. I've found Orange and Bronze very rarely, and always in a Lightaber.

Everything except Silver is RANDOM

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said