Is Darth Nihilus Dead-eye Duncan?

I mean, it is a possibility...

Imagine this:

Taris is falling apart under the Sith bombardment and the mighty dead-eye Duncan manages to escape the planet. He manages to steal a ship and runs for it, all the fire is concentrating on Taris and the escaping Ebon Hawk and no one notices the clumsy dead-eye making his way out.

(Dialog between Malak and Admiral Karath)

SAUL KARATH: Lord Malak, there is another ship escaping the planet.

MALAK: Look at the way it flies admiral. The pilot is obviously drunk, even if it manages to get somewhere, it would never land in one piece. Its not worth may ammo. Leave it be. Fire at the other ship that is destroying all of our fighters!

(Or maybe he just survived, like Calo Nord, but it wouldn't be as funny or incredible).

Trying to make his way to a safe place, like Tatooine or Dantooine, he, being the incredibly cordinate pilot that he is, ends up on Malachor V, right in front of the Sith Academy, and crashing on the exact spot where Sion was calmly meditating.

Kreia was astonished by the way Duncan not only found his way to Malachor and utterly disfigured her prime apprentice and she decides that is has got to be the force! Then she takes him as her apprentice.

KREIA: I want to train you on the ways of the force. Would you like that?

DUNCAN: Would that make me touhgher (than a Gizka at least)?

KREIA: (What's it that he is thinking? Something about a Gizka...) Yes. It would make you more powerful than you ever dreamed possible.

DUNCAN: Then yes. I want to be more powerful!

KREIA: That sttles it then... What's your name again?

DUNCAN: People call me Dead-eye Duncan. The greatest of Taris' duelists.

KREIA: Why would people call you Dead-eye?

DUNCAN: Well, because I fight like I am... uh...eh... I don't know exactly. People are stupidy.

KREIA: Yes, well, I can't call you Darth Dead-eye. That won't scare anyone, and also it wouldn't make any sense (unless I rip out one of your eyes...). I know, let's call you Darth Nihilus from now on. That will scare everyone.

That would explain a lot wouldn't it? I mean he has that scary mask, everyone thinks he is a major bad-ass. Even he starts believing it after some time. And then he meets the exile in the Ravager.

He is thinking no more dead-eye. I am no longer the worst duelist of the universe. Now I am a ubber powerful Sith Lord. No one is ever gonna laugh at me. HAHAHAHA!

The fight stars, and two hits latter...

DEAD-EYE NIHILUS: Oh crap! I can hear the laughing again... It's all coming back to me. I can't take it anymore! (and he dies)

What do you guys think of my theory?

Funny, but I don't think so :D .

It wouldn't be suprising if he was fired on, but dodged the lasers cos he was flying so poorly - so unpredictable that even computer-assisted gunners couldn't calculate where to shoot. :-

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Don't forget that sleeps with vibroblades Darth Sion was Trask Ulgo. First sliced to bits by Darth Bandon and then blown to pieces on the Endar Spire and then trough the force put back together by Bandon, Revan and Bastila... :rolleyes::devil::huh:

Master Vandar lives!

Don't forget that sleeps with vibroblades Darth Sion was Trask Ulgo. First sliced to bits by Darth Bandon and then blown to pieces on the Endar Spire and then trough the force put back together by Bandon, Revan and Bastila...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How cool would that be?! (w00t)

I wonder whether Dead eye Nihilus could beat Trask Sion or not... :shifty:

Well, Nihilus is as easy to kill as Dead-eye Duncan, so that's some support for the theory...

Yes he is. But the thing is Dead-eye Duncan was supposed to be an easy fight. I mean, you even got to see a cutscene of him dropping his blaster while fighting Gerlon Two-fingers (How did Bioware come up with those names? :geek: ) and Dead-eye Nihilus was supposed to be a Bad-*** Sith Lord Mother F*****.

Which makes me think that maybe Obsidian should consider remaking the cutscene where Nihilus confronts Kreia and make him drop his saber.

Now that would prepare you for the "big fight" in the Ravager. :-

• 2 weeks later...
Don't forget that sleeps with vibroblades Darth Sion was Trask Ulgo. First sliced to bits by Darth Bandon and then blown to pieces on the Endar Spire and then trough the force put back together by Bandon, Revan and Bastila...  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:

That would be something! ;)

Dead-eye story funny too... :shifty:

Could someone make some kind of fan art out of it? "Trask going dark" or something? :)