The Worst Line

What's the cheesiest Star Wars line?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What's the cheesiest Star Wars line?

• "I don't like sand........"
    • "Are you an angel?"
    • "Don't you turn against me too....."
    • "You're breaking my heart Anakin"
    • "I love you. I know."
    • "Kiss me you fool"
    • "Only you could be so bold. "
    • "You-sa in big doo-doo dis time!"
    • Oh god, I've been traumatized by those quotes.........
    • Did someone say cheese?!?!?

i didnt see a mon mothma in ROTJ.....who is she and where can i see here?

Prequel trilogy newbie!

I feel so sorry for people who saw the New Trilogy before the Old Trilogy....sad story really....

but I'm not a prequel basher, I think ROTS will be the best of all of them!

and guys...there were plenty of bad lines in the OT and their delivery...leave hayden and natalie alone....

3PO where could he beeeeeeee wahhhhhhhhhhhh 3poooooooooooo (high squirelly girly voice) gee, mark hammil was gay? nahhhhh......

I'm not sure if they addressed her by name in the scene or not, but at the Alliance Assembly she's the middle-aged redhead who explains why the mission is so critical. She's the one who said "many bothans died to get this information."

Ep. 3 will have a younger version of Mon Mothma.

I'm not sure if they addressed her by name in the scene or not, but at the Alliance Assembly she's the middle-aged redhead who explains why the mission is so critical. She's the one who said "many bothans died to get this information."

That is correct, and no, she's not referred to by name in ROTJ. It's one of those things that you have to look up.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Besides, women who fall for jackasses are stupid. Acting normal, or perhaps, shall we say not scaring them, usually yields the women. Women who need to be 'thrown off balance' aren't you usually worth dating in the long run.

I'm not going to give you a speech on this subject, but women usually find being thrown off-balance at least intriging. And getting their attention is half of the job. What I do know is that playing the nice guy will get you nowhere. Nowere near the bedroom, that is.

Also, don't mistake being c0cky and funny with being a f*ckhead. Women LOVE self-confidence.

1) Mighty Republic undermined by whining poloticians

2) Peaceful leadership ousted by "New, Exciting Hardliner "Hawks"

3) Small-scale skirmish manipulated to start a vast war

4) Hawks show real face, destroy democracy and conquer everyone.

What role does Jar Jar Binks exactly play in all of that?

Bush....

...and I'm from America!

Well, to be serious, Jar Jar was an amalgam: principally a character that the younger audience could identify with (like the foold for Shakespeare -- don't think Lucas isn't above comparing himself favourably with WS: check out the rhyming couplets to end the scenes in the prequels :p ). He represents the well-meanign-but-ultimately-gullible general public. Those people that half listen to politics, but aren't interested enough to think long and hard about it, and who make well-meaning choices that can end up disasterously ("The road to Hell is paved with good intentions", and all that). It's part of the cautionary tale, the moral of the story.

My main peeve with Jar Jar is Lucas made him sound like a "negro" from the patronising early Hollywood films, or a charicature on the Black and White Minstrels. I keep waiting fro him to drop down on one knee and sing "Mammeee / How I love ya / how I love ya ...".

Talk about insulting... :huh:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My main peeve with Jar Jar is Lucas made him sound like a "negro" from the patronising early Hollywood films, or a charicature on the Black and White Minstrels. I keep waiting fro him to drop down on one knee and sing "Mammeee / How I love ya / how I love ya ...".

I really didn't understand why people jumped on that bandwagon...I seriously doubt George Lucas was attempting to be a racist. Wasn't the guy who played Jar-Jar African-American? He obviously didn't see a problem with it...

As for you, Lord Satasn, I agree. I can't imagine watching Episode I first...it just seems wrong, yet I can't put my finger on why...I think Lucas waited too long to do the other movies, and I think he made a fatal error in relying so heavily on computer-generated sets. It just doesn't look the same as really building a Moisture Farm in Tunisia... :lol:

2) All Rebels are Americans

How do you explain Mon Mothma, then? :huh:

:"> I forgot about her.

Maybe the Mon Calmari represent the French? Showing up out of nowhere with a huge fleet right at the end and helping the Rebels?

Errr....no, Mon Mothma had been running the Rebel Alliance in secret. Her presence at that meeting was due to the critical nature of the mission.

And do not forget that Leia had a British Accent as well...... :ermm:

Guest MacleodCorp

Those are all good but the one cheesed moment in Star Wars was:

In "A New Hope", Luke and Han were standing outside the Millenium Falcon, Luke was heading to his x-wing, and Han said, "May The Force Be With You." The line is not cheese, but the moment and its use was!!!