Atton and HK-47

Guest Lakmoots

Guest Lakmoots

Heya, I had a couple of short questions about KOTOR2 characters.

1) Why is Atton on Peragus station at all? From my observations, I thought there were only two kinds of people there - miners and security staff.

So which was Atton? I think I must have missed some dialogue where this is explained... either that or he was a freighter pilot who got arrested on the station for who-knows-what? Can someone enlighten me?

2) Can you get any dialogue from HK-47 about Revan and his previous companions without being a DS character? Or do you need to do too many DS influence events to get him to open up?

Thanks...

Guest Lakmoots
Heya, I had a couple of short questions about KOTOR2 characters.

1) Why is Atton on Peragus station at all? From my observations, I thought there were only two kinds of people there - miners and security staff.

So which was Atton? I think I must have missed some dialogue where this is explained... either that or he was a freighter pilot who got arrested on the station for who-knows-what? Can someone enlighten me?

2) Can you get any dialogue from HK-47 about Revan and his previous companions without being a DS character? Or do you need to do too many DS influence events to get him to open up?

Thanks...

anyone?

Yo, i missed some kind of explanation too. Maybe its a hole in the plot?!

You need enough influence on him which means you have to be DS. Thats the problem of the influence system IMO. There should be another way ....

You could use the Savegame Editor to gain influence on him and still playing LS.

You have to lose enough influence with HK to get him to talk if your LS if I remember correctly... As long as you have lost enough you can get him to talk. I never tryed it myself but I have read on this Forum that it works. I just waited to play the game DS before I got him to talk