Kill Visceris

Over the course of the day I have been going over some of what Darque, Volourn, and Llyranor and to a lesser extent Gromnir stated in the April's Fools thread and it got me thinking that Visceris must die. When I log onto the net I take a net persona that was Visceris, even when I tried not to be Visceris-like. There were always triggers that would put me into Visceris mode, such as Exitium's prank. Chris Avellone and I discussed this through e-mails a while back on this and I should have taken care of it way back when but these events have made me want to kill Visceris for one very reason.

That being is that if Exitium's prank came from one of my Real World friends I would have still fallen for it, but instead of going into Visceris mode I would go into Harvey mode. I would first laugh at myself for falling for it and then laugh at the joke itself, which was Exitium's intended purpose.

Now I know RPG Codex and myself have a history but I think as I kill Visceris it is time to kill that history. Deathboy, I think that was his nick, kind of influenced that decision as well. While I know I won't be forgiven, nor do I wished to, by the Codexers at large and I am sure more gay pr0n, tubgirl, and other unsavory pics will most certainly will come I won't be taking it personally. As I said, its time to kill Visceris.

I do feel I need to apologize to Exitium, who I have always seen as the second most reasonable person from RPG Codex, for overreacting and making an ass out of myself. I went to the forums earlier just to see how the news thread was going and I have to say that diagram of Visceris speaking out of his ass did cause me to chuckle.

With the killing of Visceris I think it is time to be more honest to myself and to others which I will strive for.

DIE VISCERIS DIE!

Harvey

I think I'll wait and hear Visc' side of the story... it just didn't sound genuine :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Can we call you Frank?

I have a great forum persona, I start off normally, then I get ever increasingly audacious over months or even years until I finally polevault over the line and get myself banned. It never fails. :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They are the same person.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sort of like Megatron and Galvatron?

Good. For a brief moment, I thought I was the victim of advanced doubletink irony in two steps.

edit: its cheating to use edit!

Good. For a brief moment, I thought I was the victim of advanced doubletink irony in two steps.

Speaking of the classic account duping gag, does anyone remeber that Jefferson is dead one a while back? "I smell something funny - Jefferson is that you?". Can't remmber who is was (Rhomal possibly?), came up with an actual Jefferson : "Leave me alone! I'm dead and forgotten!". :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Speaking of the classic account duping gag, does anyone remeber that "Jefferson is dead/I smell something funny - Jefferson is that you?" one a while back?  Can't remmber who is was (Rhomal possibly?), came up with an actual Jefferson : "Leave me alone! I'm dead and forgotten!". :thumbsup:

OMG! That was hilarious! :p

Speaking of the classic account duping gag, does anyone remeber that "Jefferson is dead/I smell something funny - Jefferson is that you?" one a while back?  Can't remmber who is was (Rhomal possibly?), came up with an actual Jefferson : "Leave me alone! I'm dead and forgotten!". :blink:

OMG! That was hilarious! :p

That was beyond hilarious :)