Behind the Mask

What do you think Visas actually saw when she un-masked Darth Nihilus?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Visas actually saw when she un-masked Darth Nihilus?

• The Exile's visage
    • Revan's visage
    • A faceless man
    • A smiley face mask
    • A jawa on stilts
    • Trask Ulgo
    • Deadeye Duncan
    • Gluupor
    • George Lucas
    • Chris Avellone

The whole "Malachor V" response that she says if you choose the right options is interesting, and I did not know about it... but I still dont subscribe to the beleif that she sees Nihilus in the exile.  Perhaps if you were a DS exile then maybe it would make more sense... but outside of that then it doesnt gel with me.

Oh, no, no. When I said, "which she claimed to have seen through the Exile as well," I didn't mean that Visas Marr necessarily saw the Exile in Darth Nihilus or vice versa, but that she saw the same "graveyard of ships" through the Exile that she saw through Darth Nihilus, since Malachor V itself lingered spiritually within both of them.

Thats all good mate, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, I was more just talking in general, as I had heard the argument (that visas saw nihilus in the exile) being made before, and your post sort of served as a reminder of that :ermm:

For the record, I agree with what you said :)

Oh, and Kyle Katarn from JK2/JA looks exactly like a non-fat Lucas.  It's one of the creepiest bits of corporate adulation I've ever seen.

Well, since the flesh and bone actor used as a model (presumably that guy from DFII:JK) was Lucas' younger thin brother, it's not that surprising.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think it might be the exiles face. If Sion was spawned from the horrors of Malachor V then a darkness from Malachor created a dark clone of the exile, when she/he gave into his/her dark side.

I belive it was the exile. The force when stripped from stripped from him manefested itself as a sark energie which later became nihilus. That explains the hunger for the force because it was the force.

My guess is that he was faceless. Kreia told the Exile that he no longer can be

called a man. At first I thought she meant: man-male, but after an hour of

thinking I relised that man also can mean human.

My conclusion is that he was nothing. He was like a spirit filling hos robe, his

gloves, and his panties. I'm also guessing that he was'nt of this(that) world.So

maybe his mask was some kind of window to see whats in our(sw universe) world.

I'm Truly sorry if I've misspelled ANYTHING on this post. I'm looking forward to

the day I can wright a single post without it being misspelled.

I also hope that this was well formulated.

I'm Truly sorry if I've misspelled ANYTHING on this post. I'm looking forward to

the day I can wright a single post without it being misspelled.

I also hope that this was well formulated.

You misspelled "write" :devil:

Take this lightheartedly

Too bad one of the options isn't "The subitles for him"... I couldn't tell what the hell he was supposed to be telling me... either I was the sexiest thing he ever saw or I had very bad BO...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Too bad one of the options isn't "The subitles for him"... I couldn't tell what the hell he was supposed to be telling me... either I was the sexiest thing he ever saw or I had very bad BO..

He was saying: Sorry dude you've kinda caught me at a bad moment i was just gargling some Listerine.

Ah, this brings back "Trask Lives" threads... Good times, good times...

But, we all forgot the TRUE threat: Mission and her army of infiltrating Gizka!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I belive it was the exile. The force when stripped from stripped from him manefested itself as a sark energie which later became nihilus. That explains the hunger for the force because it was the force.

The exile didn't have the Force stripped from him/herself. S/he deliberately cut him/herself off from the Force in order to survive what happened when the mass shadow generator was activated at Malachor V.

If you ask Visas what she saw under the mask she responds, "A man, nothing more." She says this even if your exile is female.

Then you missed out on a huge part of the Beast that is Nihilus.

Perhaps the mask was an ancient Sith artifact that used the DS to retain his humanity, and any that looked at it w/ the Force would see only it. Hey, wierder Sith artifacts have been made canonical...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."