dialogue wav file compilations

It is cut from the game, it is even mentioned on the site of the Restoration Project they would bring it back in...

Also a user in another topic mentioned they would only trigger after X HK-50 encounters WITH HK-47 in you're party...

So they are indeed cut and are not to be unlocked in a un-modded game...

*Atton_Sion.wav (0:23 min)*

Sion want's to make Atton look like himself

*Atton_Disciple_Fight.wav (1:02 min)*

The Atton and Disciple Fight at the end...

*Visas_Handmaiden_Fight.wav (0:34 min)*

The Visas and Handmaiden Fight at the end...

*Atton_Exile1.wav (0:54 min)*

Atton heavily scarred by Sion and saved by the Exile...

*Atton_Exile2.wav (0:16 min)*

Atton lives and want to head of with the Exile (no to Peragus though :) )

I would like so much that you hear the French voices but I know or not found

What do you mean?

You want to hear the French voices?

Or do you want us to hear you're French voices, but can't open the files?

It is cut from the game, it is even mentioned on the site of the Restoration Project they would bring it back in...

Also a user in another topic mentioned they would only trigger after X HK-50 encounters WITH HK-47 in you're party...

So they are indeed cut and are not to be unlocked in a un-modded game...

Hmmm. You may be right. I've personally never seen it happen.

Then again, I could never figure out how to get the droid pacifist unit installed into HK-47 either, so I just figured that I was just doing something wrong. I have seen a number of game guides, both official and unofficial mention that it Bao-Dur can/will update HK-47. The official guide just says he'll do it, and the unofficial guide I read said that he would when his repair skill was high enough.

If you have WinAmp:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=33438

(It's for the music, but the way also works for audio files)

Otherwise use MILES

(Google)

For pasting them together though, I know of no free tools, but most times you got some on you're drive already (LadyCrimson used XP's Audio Center, so...)

And they are located in Kotor2 map\streamVoice\

EDIT: Damn, these last ones (Vash lives and such) where crackier than I expected, I knew the made that cracking sound, but didn't knew some of them were that bad as they are...

Seems if I record MONO right away the "other" will produce cracking sounds...

Will have to replace these ones later I guess...

Wow, bwookie, you've been busy. lol

I kind of ran out of steam on the whole sound thing. It's hard to know what people would want to hear and I don't think many are interested in what *I* want to hear. *grin*

I did notice that a couple of my recent ones (battle music and one other) on my site (not this thread), the links were broken due to typos - they oughta work now. People never tell the webmaster of these things....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wow, bwookie, you've been busy. lol

Indeed, and if you would change the topics name so it will raise more eyes, the better :cool:

And Lugia, how's the convo conversing going?

BTW, here's a new batch of cut-out end parts...

*VisasEnd.wav (0:15)*

Visas in the Endpart

*HandmaidenEnd.wav (0:11 min)*

Handmaiden in the Endpart

*KreiaTeasing.wav (2:11 min)*

In the End almost all teammates unite against Traya/Kreia (includes many funny one-liners)

EDIT: ADDED: (Note these are similar to KreiaTeasing, except some other lines, and another Kreia :lol: )

*KreiaTeasing2.wav (2:55 min)*

Like KreiaTeasing, except a LARGE difference...

*KreiaTeasing3.wav (0:44 min)*

Continue from KreiaTeasing2...

EVEN MORE EDIT: ADDED:

*MalachorArrival.wav (0:52 min)*

Sion and Kreia talk about the Exile (I have no idea why one line is spoken by Atris as well)

Edited by Battlewookiee

Yet more Cut...

*SionTOnarShaddaa.wav (0:15 min)*

Sion heads to Nar Shaddaa to kill the Exile...

*HandmaidenNotAccepted.wav (0:41 min)*

Alternative to the current game, Handmaiden get's tried to be kicked of the ship by the Exile, yet Kreia assures her a stay onboard (might be ingame, not heard though...)

*HandmaidenDIES.wav (0:12)*

Exile KILLS Handmaiden in the Telos Academy...

*To be Continued*

I don't know if you're taking requests exactly, but, if you are, I'd like to request an audio clip that would include some of Darth Nihilus' "dialogue" (or rather, his grunting and moaning). :(

Maybe the "movie" with he and Visas Marr? Or perhaps the cut scene with he and Darth Sion?

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: ADDED: (Note these are similar to KreiaTeasing, except some other lines, and another Kreia :o )

*KreiaTeasing2.wav (2:55 min)*

Like KreiaTeasing, except a LARGE difference...

*KreiaTeasing3.wav (0:44 min)*

Continue from KreiaTeasing2...

I always did think that Atris was an evil B*tch.

Could I make a request for the Handmaiden Echani poetry lines & any or all of the HK-47/HK-50 lines. Especially the "Mocking Query: Coorta. Coorta, are you dead yet?" & the definition of love lines?

I was looking for the Handmaiden files because I couldn't get it to activate in game.

They are files: GBLHANDMAIDEN131.wav and GBLHANDMAIDEN132.wav

(In the GBL/Handmaiden folder)

"Personal Shields, I love you so... crafting you and fighting with you exhilerates me."

"You are the main focus of my life... except for me melee weapons and my armour, I love you so."

Cute. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Umm. ANYONE beside me totally unable to install the KotOR2 1.0b patch?

It freezes for me right at 97% on or after the file swpc_tex_gui.erf

stating that it has the wrong checksum or something similar.

Note that I have made a CLEAN install, then an install of the 1.0a patch. (UK version)

This pisses me off! REALLY!

Anybody got a working swpc_tex_gui.erf file I can use, or a repacked installation ?

I REALLY need those game fixes, since they were the reason for me to actually want to play the game again!

I am starting to feel ANGER.

and HATERED!

soon LA will feel the power of the DORK-side!!!!!

Well, you could uninstall K2, and then after reinstalling, just install the International version of the patch 1.0b as it covers all previous bugs in 1.0a.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, I'm a gammer and I've seen some bad patches, but this one takes the cake

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Y'know, I almost revived this thread the other day, because I've been making more dialogue files, only mp3's this time, and they sound better. Not the cut stuff....Battlewookie's pretty much got that covered...it's just that I realized that I could just record the dialogues w/wavpad in the background, while actually playing the game, which 1) is a lot easier, even if I have to edit out silences and a few 'boops' and 2) comes out sounding a lot better than cobbling together directly from the .wav files in the directory. Why, I don't know...but it does.

I can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't think of it before. Doh! At least now, I have my Di battle-cries. haha! :D

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For those who haven't seen it yet, I compiled together the cutscene in between Kyle Katarn and the Chiss Bartender in Jedi Outcast (best cut-scene in Jedi Knight series I reckon)...

Post #9

Not really KotOR or cut content though :p

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)