dialogue wav file compilations

I'd give a lot if I could get that dialog viewer to work. Stupid version differences or whatever that make it (so far) impossible.

Oh well...eventually I'll haveall the major stuff typed out in a nice wordpad file....it'll just take me...oh...a couple weeks. :D

I love the little {game programmer} notes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mommy, it hurts!

*lol*

I like our German Atton's soft voice better than the American one.

But Bao-Dur... always shouting...

Does anyone have any other languages for us to hear?

ironic,since the american Bao-Dur sounds like he's on the verge of being Autistic.

He doesn't sound autistic. He does remind me of a "Cool Hand Bao" type of character, though. My favorite Bao line is probably the "You threaten Atton with a lightsaber..." one. I love the way he says "Nooooooooooooo." at the end. :cool:

My favorite Bao line is probably the "You threaten Atton with a lightsaber..." one. I love the way he says "Nooooooooooooo." at the end. :cool:

When is this line said, and why isn't it ringing any bells even though I've finished the game three times?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

He says that in the Korriban cave test sequence.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

He says that in the Korriban cave test sequence.

Aaaaaaaaah... yeah, okay, I remember now. Gotcha. Thanks!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Does anyone know where Disciple's battle-cries are located??? They're not in his GBL folder, and they're not in the multiple Disc_Enc folders, and I can't find them anywhere else. I click and I click and click....it's driving me nuts.

Someone tell me, my collection of Di-voice bits isn't complete w/out his amusingly annoying battle-hollers! :huh:

Atton's initial mining tunnel lines including his "find the miners outfit? Damn!" lines (female Exile).

http://crimsonkeep.com/downloads/kotor2sound/at-distract.wav (214kb)

HK-50's recitation of what happened to the maintence officer on Peragus - "my leg, oh no my leg!"

http://crimsonkeep.com/downloads/kotor2sound/ohnomyleg.wav (355kb)

..still no Di battlecries for me, damnit.

Bao Dur repairs HK (cut) Reduced size

*HKwantsFixed.wav first*

*HKdonttrustBao.wav second*

*HKFixed.wav third*

And Grenn's convo when the Ravanger flies in (enlarged with cut convo) Reduced size

*GrennLarge.wav*

3rd: No idea what it means, but it surely is funny! Reduced size

(Most likely the convo with the escaped criminals I never meet on Telos surface)

*Bounty.wav*

NEW: 4rd, Telos Polar system meet with HK-50's...First part is in and the stuff at the end got cut out... Reduced size and even with the reduced size higher quality than the one posted here before

*HK50TelosPolar.wav*

*Edit: OK, Got them smaller (resulting in higher quality Polar meet)*

Edited by Battlewookiee

*Can't make that one smaller, how you make them so small without sounding terrible?*

I don't know. Like I said, I don't use any special program, just WinXp's soundrecorder. I pick the MPEG format to convert to (some people have trouble opening .wma format) and choose the highest option, which for whatever reason, on my menu 56kbit is the highest value.

There's a slight drop in sound-quality from the original Miles uncompressed .wav file but not a lot - usually barely noticable, although the female voices tend to show it most.

The original files really aren't that high quality to begin with, and some of them are bad recordings (especially some of the cut stuff) - the sound/tone varies a lot per file sometimes - indications of different recording sessions, heh.

Use 22.050, 8bit, Mono and that's 22kb/s

(Note this ^ is also they way the original sound files are recorded, so I record them at the quality delivered with the game...)

I've tried using a lower option and it sounds awful to my ears. Maybe it has something to do w/my soundcard or 3-speaker system or whatever.

*tosses up hands*

I'm no sound expert.

Does anyone know where Disciple's battle-cries are located??? They're not in his GBL folder, and they're not in the multiple Disc_Enc folders, and I can't find them anywhere else. I click and I click and click....it's driving me nuts.

Someone tell me, my collection of Di-voice bits isn't complete w/out his amusingly annoying battle-hollers!  ;)

I found Disciple's battlecries (p_disciple_bat*.wav) in the StreamSounds\ folder, but I don't know what format they're in (apparently, not the same as the wav's in StreamVoice\)...

*Can't make that one smaller, how you make them so small without sounding terrible?*

There's a slight drop in sound-quality from the original Miles uncompressed .wav file but not a lot - usually barely noticable, although the female voices tend to show it most.

I was told that the game will play VO files saved as .mp3's... That would probably be the best sound-quality vs filesize option, if that were the case.

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

4 more cut HK-factory's, including HK saying: "I've got a bad feeling about this" (w00t)

*HK_51__s.wav*

HK-47 turns HK-51's to his side

*HK_Ammo.wav*

HK-47 get's armed and dangerous

*HK_Reactor.wav*

HK-47 reached the Reactor, HK-50's shocked

*HK_BADFEELING.wav*

HK-47 let's the new HK-51's fight for him, includes nice "I've got a bad feeling about this" HK-style...

The last bunch for now, yet again HK-factory cuts...

*Translation.wav (1:56 min)*

HK-47 gets learned how to be a "good translator" :cool:

*PurposeofaHK.wav (2:49 min)*

HK-47 explains the HK-51's what is the purpose of being a HK :thumbsup: and he goes in on how *Meatbags* act in life...

*HKconfused.wav (1:10 min)*

Enlarged complete version of Lady Crimson's HK-Rusty

[speculation] Seems like HK-47 has been turned in a HK-50???

*HKmassslaughter2.wav (reduced quality due to size, 3:50 min)

HK-47 tells HK-50's they are modded, HK-50's try to demolish HK-47, HK-51's get in to blast HK-50's (lot's of fun... :D )

Well I remembered I had this program that would turn wavs into MP3's, although it's really simple and you don't have lots of control over settings for that ability. However it does preserve their original sound a bit better than the MPEG's I was doing (don't get the light lisping of the female voices, like I was talking about).

I don't think I'm going to re-do all the ones I've made tho - it's not enough difference to matter to me.

Some more Cuts

*HK50WantsTorture.wav (1:22 min)*

An HK begging for mercy (Droid Factory)

*HKBegsformercy.wav (2:16 min)*

Even funnier, a HK begging for his live :thumbsup: (Droid Factory)

*IS24.wav (2:07 min)*

A cut piece from the DROID PLANET...

*VashLives.wav (reduced quality due to lenght, 3:28 min)

Vash, yet alive... And explaining why you won't die at the end of the game

because you kill Kreia at Malachor

More:

*Canderous_Visas.wav (0:12 min)*

Visas stating the obvious...

*Revan_Canderous.wav (2:01 min)*

Canderous explaining where Revan headed to and why he was left...

Canderous dies...

*Goto_remoteFINAL.wav (1:06 min)*

GO-TO and Remote Final LS way...

*Goto_remoteFINALDS.wav (0:55 min)*

GO-TO and Remote Final DS way...

Bao Dur repairs HK (cut) Reduced size

*HKwantsFixed.wav first*

*HKdonttrustBao.wav second*

*HKFixed.wav third*

This wasn't cut - it is in the game. You just need for Bao-Dur to have a really high repair skill before this sequence fires - but I don't know just what it needs to be though - perhaps 30+. It's not like the Remote/Goto sequences which seem to be indepedent of Bao-Dur's repair skill (or at least Bao-Dur's repair skill when you first get him is already high enough for those events to trigger).