Wallpaper Update

Hi,

Sorry for making another new post, but if I merely edited my old post, I was pretty sure it would just stay on the 2nd or 3rd page and probably get no attention.

A few people commented that I should remove the Disciple from my modified Light Side wallpaper, so I obliged, and slotted Handmaiden in as well. This was NOT easy, but I feel its a great change... and i'm glad people suggested it and that I bothered to give it a shot.

So here they are...

Party of Male Exile, Visas, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden and Atton:

1600x1200 (Get it here)

KOTOR2_LightSide_V2_1600x1200_Thumb.JPG

1280x1024 Framed (Get it here)

KOTOR2_LightSide_V2_1280x1024_Framed_Thumb.JPG

Party of Male Exile, Visas, Bao-Dur, Atton and Disciple:

1600x1200 (Get it here)

KOTOR2_LightSide_V1_1600x1200_Thumb.JPG

1280x1024 Framed (Get it here)

KOTOR2_LightSide_V1_1280x1024_Framed_Thumb.jpg

Enjoy!

- Dan

Note: Once again I should stress the original artwork is property of Lucasarts and Obsidian, I merely edited it for my own purposes, however I thought others may wish to get them for personal use, hence my post here.

I'd like a different picture of Disciple in there, since that one they use is terrible....unfortunately if you try to insert a better one from the game, it wouldn't match the others in style...

Nice tinkering job tho....looks very nice. :sorcerer:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thanks for all the comments... it's good to hear other people like this as well!

I'd like a different picture of Disciple in there, since that one they use is terrible....unfortunately if you try to insert a better one from the game, it wouldn't match the others in style...

Nice tinkering job tho....looks very nice. original.gif

Hit the nail on the head... I really have very little to work with on this, which is why it is hard - what you see is what you get.

Ya know, if you get bored and want to make a wallpaper in that style which only displays Visas and Brianna... I wouldn't complain...

Haha! I would love to, but im afraid that is outside the realm of my skill :p leaving out the other two characters would just leave too much 'nothing' space, and any attempt to fill it in would likely look really obvious and bad :) And on top of that... they seem to have posed Visas and Brianna in exactly the same way... so putting them next to eachother would look a bit wierd.

If we ever come across more proper stock art for the game (unlikely.. but who knows... maybe the characters they used in these wallpapers were premade models that had been posed and rendered?) then I could do more for you guys, but at the moment this is as good as I can do :)

Daaamn! Brianna looks fiiiiine!

lol - one thing i will say is that after staring at this stuff while working on it (re: Visas and Brianna), whoever made the characters originally certainly had a case of the Laro Croft syndrome :blink: Not that im complaining...

Cheers,

- Dan

Mira?

I wish I could add her in... but I just dont think it would be possible :">

As far as DS wallpapers would go... they would be difficult because the characters need to have that butt ugly "protruding veins" sith look...

What would you guys want in a DS edit anyway? Keeping in mind that I can't add characters that aren't already in the light/dark walpapers.

- Dan