Game Idea

DGwar

star wars galaxies? (w00t)

but seriously...an idea like that with dozens of planets, thousands things to do will be great. :D

But i quess the new Elder's scroll shall reach the limits of today's standards, waiting for many planets in a game like that and to have extreme graphics will be difficult. :devil:

Basically that. You can kill anybody, steal anything, talk to anybody, serve an army(s) or team(s) or guild(s) of your choice.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I just want to be able to do the morrwind like stuff in a starwars world. And no not like galaxies. Eldar Scrolls games are so awesome. Just imagine being a sith assassan creeping through the upstairs door of someones house. killing everyone in it then stealing all thier items.

Yeah I agree....they should change the KOTOR series just alittle bit, after K3, if they decide to continue the series with a new story and characters....

They should give u the freedom to either join the villains or the good guys, and build the story around that.....or betray one of ur sides middle game or something....that'd be cool....

cuz I'd like to be trained in the way s of the Jedi/Sith like they did in Kotor, but work for either side...u know....

Like an extended version of the Acadamey on Korriban, with a darker twist, and then working for them....and becoming an apprentice to a Sith Lord...maybe even get choked by him if u mess up, and then in the end game overthrowing him and becoming the Sith Lord and kill the jedi...

and the opposite...start out as a padawan who becomes a Knight early in the game, like extremely early....then u go with ur master or friend who is a jedi master, and u defeat the sith and become a Jedi master at the end game.

That would be very cool.

I just want to be able to do the morrwind like stuff in a starwars world. And no not like galaxies. Eldar Scrolls games are so awesome. Just imagine being a sith assassan creeping through the upstairs door of someones house. killing everyone in it then stealing all thier items.

This is a bit off topic, but what you described isn't exactly in character for what being a Sith Assassin would entail. They aren't thieves, they aren't killers for no apparent reason. They aren't thugs-for-hire. They do the bidding of their master.

And I doubt a Sith Lord would say "gee, um, you know Darth Jimmy, I'm lacking in the diamond rings and flatscreen TV department. Could you do me a favor and sneak into someone's house to steal their shizzat for me? Thanks a bunch."

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Basically that. You can kill anybody, steal anything, talk to anybody, serve an army(s) or team(s) or guild(s) of your choice.

Although it had no character or conversation depth what so ever and could get really tedious at times. I liked the whole free-range exploration to some extent though and the modding possibillites were wonderful (loves The Metal Queen Boutique).

And you could kill *eveyone*, if you didn't mind breaking the main plot . :huh:

Fables out, you can kill an entire town if u want. A free roaming kotor series would be good for after K3. the trilogy now just doesnt have an opening for it. Later on would probly be ur team of jedi and mercenaries chosen by you in a series of cantina visits, searching the unkown regions for information on planets, other empires, making treaties or even playing god and play both sides of a squable between planets

This is a bit off topic, but what you described isn't exactly in character for what being a Sith Assassin would entail. They aren't thieves, they aren't killers for no apparent reason. They aren't thugs-for-hire. They do the bidding of their master.

And I doubt a Sith Lord would say "gee, um, you know Darth Jimmy, I'm lacking in the diamond rings and flatscreen TV department. Could you do me a favor and sneak into someone's house to steal their shizzat for me? Thanks a bunch."

I think you misunderstood the meaning of what i said. I was merely giving a scenario. Besides what if you're master asked you to go and get a few crystal a archeologist found.

You could:

Lightside- ask for them and offer to pay.

Darksids- do as I said and steal them but to earn some xtra credits you could kill them all and take everything and sell it.

Morrowind too big? How is that possible?! I want games as big as they can be made!! It significantly enhances the replay value. I think it would be a great idea to make a SW galaxy as wide open as the world of Morrowind. Probably not going to happen anytime soon but it is a great idea.

Kilkanon

Morrowind was too big.  Way to big.  I'd be satisfied with having maybe only 6-8 planets but with 2-4 locations on each...

TOO BIG!!!!

What are you? Crazy? I want there to be like 10 planets each morrowind size or bigger. And like 10 million side quests.

Morrowind was too big.  Way to big.  I'd be satisfied with having maybe only 6-8 planets but with 2-4 locations on each...

TOO BIG!!!!

What are you? Crazy? I want there to be like 10 planets each morrowind size or bigger. And like 10 million side quests.

Just so long as the side quests don't entail spending eight hours (real time) running around looking for a couple of mushrooms to make into a stew for Yoda .... :("

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

All those reagents can actually be found in Seyda Neen, metadigital. :geek:

I hope that Oblivion carries through on the automatic transit as promised.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

dg_war, have you taken your pills? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I would also like to see more free-form games like Morrowind around, but please don't use Morrowind as an example! That game has a very bad reputation around these boards, because of their nonexistant RPG-values. :huh:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Morrowind had a sort of sandboxy feel in it, that I didn't really prefer. I agree with some of the early thread participants; leave it for Galaxies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Morrowind had a sort of sandboxy feel in it, that I didn't really prefer. I agree with some of the early thread participants; leave it for Galaxies.

Galaxies suck. Lucas arts and/or oblivion could do a way better job than that. But it need a billion sidequests. Like finding yoda some vampires. (w00t)

Sorry the redbull is making me feel special. :):(;)

I noticed, yes. :lol:

kirottu said:

Morrowind too big?  How is that possible?!  I want games as big as they can be made!!  It significantly enhances the replay value.  I think it would be a great idea to make a SW galaxy as wide open as the world of Morrowind.  Probably not going to happen anytime soon but it is a great idea.

If developers try to do too much, their games get weakened. It happened with KotOR2, and now we're stuck with tons of bugs and a weak ending (though overall the game was very good). Morrowind walked itself into the same problem when it created a huge world to explore, and then didn't put anything interesting inside.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet