Dark Jedi Robes

Completely random, I believe. I don't even think that going darkside increases your chances, and I don't remember any shops having them. Just click on every container and corpse, and keep your fingers crossed.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Go to Dxun, and there talk to a Mandalorian merchant (save the game here) called K(something...only 3 letters though).

If there is no robe there, load the game and try again... he will have all new items and maybe a robe.

Sures its a way around the random loot, but if it gets you what you want :p

You cannot get it from a Merchant. Try to be at least level 24 and maybe you will find one.

Sometimes you find a Jedi Knight Robe, sometimes a Gray Jedi Robe and sometimes a Dark Jedi Knight Robe.

Darth Sion will always drop a Dark Jedi Master robe. Too bad it is near the very end though.

The rarest item is probably a Jedi Master robe.

Why can't you pick them from the Jedi Masters after they are killed????!!!!

Master Vandar lives!

The random loot is stupid, why the hell was i still getting rockets and darts after i had picked up hanharr?

i use KSE now its saves so much hassle.

Yeah, how about the Freedon Nadd blasters while playing LS. Circlets of Saresh when playing DS etc. etc. etc.

Master Vandar lives!

Yeah, how about the Freedon Nadd blasters while playing LS. Circlets of Saresh when playing DS etc. etc. etc.

Freedon Nadd Blasters, uh huh, uh huh huh, uh huh huh :thumbsup:"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've only found one Knight robe legitly. Usually I'm running around in the Dark Padawan robes the entire game.

But actually, I prefer the Padawan or plain Jedi/Dark robes best. I like the way they look better - reminds me of the style of outfit Luke wore in the 1st movie, I guess.

The others look like glorified pimpin' velour bath robes to me. :D

Tho the Mutaki ones can look all right, on some of the characters.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah dark jedi master robes looks werid, I like the simple dark jedi robes alot better ..

Anyways, the ashtray guy drops a dark jedi master robe when you have killed him, but you only get to use it for like 5 mins sadly.

The merchant on Izis or whatever that city is called, he sells robes - If you talk to him and see a jedi robe, just zone and got back and talk to him again untill the dark jedi robe pops up.

Use the save game editor it will save you a lot of trouble. It's really frustrating to get 10 red crystals or ONLY double bladed lightsabers. In one game my brother got THREE  Ulic Qel Droma's mesh suit's  :(

Yeh, the random loot sucks big time....i use the KSE as well.

but you could use the mod that allows you to make robes at the workbench.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10925/

I ain;t sure if it allows lightsabers as well, but it does robes for sure.

You cannot get it from a Merchant. Try to be at least level 24 and maybe you will find one.

Sometimes you find a Jedi Knight Robe, sometimes a Gray Jedi Robe and sometimes a Dark Jedi Knight Robe.

I'm currently level 23 or was it 24...

well anyway..i found a Grey Jedi robe...but that wasen't really cool..i still hope to find a Dark Jedi Knight robe...

Go to Onderon that Serrico Merchant usually has various kinds of robes it took me about 10 tries do get any kind of master robe. I got a dark master robe. Just patience and ull get on and the Merchant in the refugee quater on nar'shadda has premium items but you have to do is chore over and over again but he carries good ****.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

In two games the only dark Jedi robes I found, other than the dark Padawan robes, was a single set of dark Jedi Knight robes which I found on a corpse in the rebuilt Jedi enclave. I also picked up Freedons Nadd's blaster at the same time. Rather odd to find them there, don't you think?