NMA Interview with Chris

Yeah I read that one a little while ago. Fun read, especially his reference to endings and forums....lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you take this:

Based on feedback from Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords I am also never going to do an Empire Strikes Back ending again in a game, even if they put branding irons to my feet and dunk me in scalding water.

..and think about this:

I ran a pen-and-paper Fallout campaign with 4-5 guys to test rules, the story, and try to make the game feel more like a pen-and-paper experience. A lot of bad stuff got dropped as a result of that game, and some extra stuff was added based on player feedback

Imagine what would have hapened had the following scenario taken place in Chris basement.

Chris the GM:

- ..Kreiahs lifeless body falls to the floor. And then it's all over.

Player:

-What do you mean its all over?

Chris:

-That was the end. The campaign is finished now.

Players:

-But what happened to.. where did.. what are we?

Chris:

*collects their character sheets and begins to pack up*

Players:

*sits dumbfounded*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

>_

Ehh...

I mean :'(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein