Thanks for the Patch!

Well, at least the patch still exists in some form or another. Regardless of content, they'll be fixing a couple of the quests at least, so I've been holding off on starting a new game, because of course when I do it'll be released. That's been for about 3 weeks now.

Guest Dowie100

The Patch Changelog

-Added Higher Quality Music

-Fixed Typos

-Added one extra lightsaber at the end, to make the last boss harder

-Added 1 extra Strength point to all Sith Lords, to adress issues of them being easy

-Removed all cut content dialogue and scripts

and thanks for keeping us posted during the develeopment of said patch, I really appreciate it!

When it comes to interacting with the fans your company is clearly no 1.  The "patch coming soon" message on your frontpage now serves as a reminder of the monumental effort it took to keep us, the small people, happy and up to date.  The message still has that soothing effect it had two months ago and i couldnt be happier

thank you

MOCKERY: Oh master, I do not trust you. I cannot trust you or anyone ever again.

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

I agree - but i have no patch on my eye and i don't have a wooden leg.

You don't???

Well, there goes the mental image I had of you...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You should consider it. I know a few girls who have a thing for pirates. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

They should be pretty easy to spot. They're the ones in the video store standing in front of copies of "Pirates of the Carribean", drooling.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Thats probably more to do with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom than any pirate fantasies

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. :devil:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well i can see what floats your boat.. or should i say pirate ship.

Hmm i can definitely see the benefits of pirate roleplay

Me: Avast there ye pretty wench, ye be enuff woman to satisfy me!

Keira Knightley in tight corset: Oh you are the best Capn Darth Flatus

Well i can see what floats your boat.. or should i say pirate ship.

Hmm i can definitely see the benefits of pirate roleplay

Me: Avast there ye pretty wench, ye be enuff woman to satisfy me!

Keira Knightley in tight corset: Oh you are the best Capn Darth Flatus

Hehe...

Keep dreaming...

Hey, mr Ass prod (lol no offense meant), could you give a list of some of the changes?  I need to know badly what was changed... Also, will you guys be putting in the dialogue you cut out later, like in the next 4 months or so, if u read this plz answer yes yes

Obsidian and LA have no intention of releasing any kind of "Content Patch", according to official sources.

You maybe interested in the unofficial mod Aurora is working on.

Obsidian and LA have no intention of releasing any kind of "Content Patch", according to official sources.

:thumbsup: Wait a tick... I was sure I read on the forums (from a developer) that Obsidian had made some intention of wanting to release a content patch, but wasn't sure if LucasArts would go for it. Has a new development occurred?

Hey, mr Ass prod (lol no offense meant), could you give a list of some of the changes?  I need to know badly what was changed... Also, will you guys be putting in the dialogue you cut out later, like in the next 4 months or so, if u read this plz answer yes yes

Last I checked, the list of fixes won't be released until the patch is actually released.

:thumbsup: Wait a tick... I was sure I read on the forums (from a developer) that Obsidian had made some intention of wanting to release a content patch, but wasn't sure if LucasArts would go for it. Has a new development occurred?

Last I checked, the list of fixes won't be released until the patch is actually released.

Everything I have read leads me to believe that Obsidian views the game as done.

Everything I have read leads me to believe that Obsidian views the game as done.

The game is officially complete, yes. But there was a post from Chris Avellone stating they had asked LA for permission to do a "content" patch. The extent of the changes such patch would effect is unknown. That post lasted a day or so before the whole thread was deleted.

Don't hold your hopes too high.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.