Visas : Planet Location

Whichever planet you happen 2 be on... When she comes after you, just go into the area where she is...

THE EBON HAWK.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I don't understand of the 25%. I played again and it didn't work that way to me. I was neutral and when i got some light points (still staying to the neutral territory), she appeared...

According to the script that plays the Nihilus-Visas cutscene, which is required to trigger the Visas encounter on the Ebon Hawk, the game checks for any of the following cases:

(1) the player's alignment is 50% towards either Dark or Light (in other words, GoodEvil/Alignment value of less-than-or-equal-to-25 for Dark or greater-than-or-equal-to-75 for Light)

(2) the player has gained at least 50 points Dark and Light combined

(3) the player has found at least three Jedi masters

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

(3) the player has found at least three Jedi masters

Really? Because I get the Nihilus-Visas movie cutscene before I've even left Telos, after being very good or very bad...

I mentioned above that the cutscene is played for ANY of the three cases :ermm: The latter two cases are designed to trigger the scene if you're playing a Neutral character (either trying to balance out dark and light gains, or being "true neutral" by not gaining dark and light points).

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

I mentioned above that the cutscene is played for ANY of the three cases :ermm: The latter two cases are designed to trigger the scene if you're playing a Neutral character (either trying to balance out dark and light gains, or being "true neutral" by not gaining dark and light points).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I gotcha now. :blink:

Danke!

evil_twin.jpg

Thanks for nothing Dude , you just spoiled me cause i did'nt know that she was Blind  :angry:

You are in the spoiler forum. You have to expect these things. ;-)

If you had read my Post you would had read this :

On which Planet is Visas , I mean Just the Planet's name , so don't spoiled me Please with the exact location on the planet & other details.

Thanks inadvance .

Its unpleasant when posters don't read carefully like you ... & him . Usaly when i do this i at lease say "i'm sorry" , but then again thats me . & most of all no hard feeling cause gaming's posts is just for fun !

Oh, by the way, whatever image you are using in your sid doesn't work.  All we get is an image that states 'remote linking of images not allowed'.

Strange , i can & Also i did'nt get any error or not allow messages when i made my sig .

Anyone else can't ?

Thats strange Half of the people see it & the other half can't  :)

Oh i found the problem , the gif in my sig come from one of my websites & my "Daily Bandwidth Allocation Exceeded" on this one , so i change my gif's location .

Edited by furio

Thanks for nothing Dude , you just spoiled me cause i did'nt know that she was Blind  :angry:

On which Planet is Visas , I mean Just the Planet's name , so don't spoiled me Please with the exact location on the planet & other details.

Thanks inadvance .

Its unpleasant when posters don't read carefully like you ... & him . Usaly when i do this i at lease say "i'm sorry" , but then again thats me . & most of all no hard feeling cause gaming's posts is just for fun !

What I was trying to say is that in the Spoiler Forum people aren't going to watch what they write because this is the place to discuss everything openly. Obviously you learned more than you wanted, but given the forum learning more than you want can easily happen. Even some of the thread titles can be spoilers.

A spoiler forum is like a minefield. Sometimes you trip a mine when you don't want to. :p)

It was a good question, though, and I learned more about what causes Visas to show up.

Thanks inadvance .

What I was trying to say is that in the Spoiler Forum people aren't going to watch what they write because this is the place to discuss everything openly. Obviously you learned more than you wanted, but given the forum learning more than you want can easily happen. Even some of the thread titles can be spoilers.

A spoiler forum is like a minefield. Sometimes you trip a mine when you don't want to. :-)

Indeed. The "unpleasant posters" are the ones who wade into the Spoilers forum then yell at people when a spoiler is revealed.

You could have asked in a different section of the forums than the "Spoilers" section if you truly wished to avoid any spoilers.

That's why I don't read the Spoilers forum until I've finished the game and have exhausted all other avenues of information. Because I know that a Spoilers forum will have spoilers.

:p

evil_twin.jpg