Onderon rewards

ermm.....you know those guys with glowing red swords? after months of hardcore research i made a startling discovery...

THE GUYS WITH GLOWING RED SWORDS ARE FORCE SENSETIVES

and so is master katarr or w/e his name is.

I thought this was about the musuem or whatever haha in the palace...

I remember I was lightside and I killed the sith in the musuem, and saw the guy say if someone else tries to steal something there will be hell to pay and I was like hmm...so I killed them and took everything....

and then after I help talia she's like I wish I could give u more, I was going to give you rare artifacts from the Musuem but some of the Sith must have stolen them...

haha

little did she know

I thought this was about the musuem or whatever haha in the palace...

I remember I was lightside and I killed the sith in the musuem, and saw the guy say if someone else tries to steal something there will be hell to pay and I was like hmm...so I killed them and took everything....

and then after I help talia she's like I wish I could give u more, I was going to give you rare artifacts from the Musuem but some of the Sith must have stolen them...

haha

little did she know

I was just wondering if there's anybody out there who DIDN'T loot the museum. Does Talia give you a trinket to buy you off, or the same stuff? Every time I play through, I 'intend' to do the noble thing, but I can't quite pull the finger off the mouse button.

She gives you the same stuff (as when you steal it) if you don't steal it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts