Mandalorians have a language?

cept sasha was speaking the same voice track that every other alien spoke in that game apart from gluupor the rodian and one of the hutts.

If I rember correctly, Sasha was speaking a very corrupted form of Mandalorian, because Revan understood Mandalorian. Also, there was a Mandalorian imprisioned at the Sith Academy, who refused to speak anything but Mandalorian to your PC. So yes, they have their own Language.

For the record, I would like to say that I'm australian.

But I've never heard of the 'soup' aussie sterotype. Man I hate sterotypes. To all the american's, I'd like to apologise for Steve Irwin.

cept sasha was speaking the same voice track that every other alien spoke in that game apart from gluupor the rodian and one of the hutts.

If I rember correctly, Sasha was speaking a very corrupted form of Mandalorian, because Revan understood Mandalorian. Also, there was a Mandalorian imprisioned at the Sith Academy, who refused to speak anything but Mandalorian to your PC. So yes, they have their own Language.

I understand that those characters were supposed to be speaking Mandalorian as far as the storyline goes. I was just pointing out that the same audio file was used and so it just sounded the same.

When communicating with each other Mandalorians simply fill their "necksacs" and push the air through their gills. This produces high piched whistles and clicks that they use to communicate

geez I though everyone knew this crap

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Just stating the facts ma'am

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.