The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Baley lurks here and there but he has been quiet as of late.

I have seen the ghost of Baley on these boards, too.

* sound of clinking chains * :ph34r:

Some say he was eaten by a green dragon. Others whisper of a long trek to another world, and a calamity involving falling off this flat plane ... others speak in hushed tones of a dimension made entirely of spam, and worry that poor Baley invoked one-too-many spam spells and incurred the wrath of some arch-spam-d

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Speaking of missing persons, which monstrosity is responsible for the disappearance of my dear countryman Rosbjerg? ;)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Speaking of missing persons, which monstrosity is responsible for the disappearance of my dear countryman Rosbjerg?  ;)

Maybe he crossed over when playing Call of Cthullhu ?

Or perhaps he's just having trouble convinving himself that the computer in front of him is real, and the little bright squiggles are words of a language he knows, and was written by people he remembers. He always did have a bias against artificial metaphysical constructs like physics ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hmmm ... less chatter more useless information ... or have we arrived at the end of the thread?

- There are, on average, 259 raisins in a box of Raisin Bran and 388 in a box of Premium Raisin Bran.

Source

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Hmmm ... less chatter more useless information ... or have we arrived at the end of the thread?

- There are, on average, 259 raisins in a box of Raisin Bran and 388 in a box of Premium Raisin Bran.

Source

I'm not convinced that guy's (very, very old) facts are k

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Moderately useless information: With all the fuss over the new Pope I think they said that Latin's still used as a spoken language sometimes within the Vatican (though presumably Italian is the main language).

Worrying information: Depending on how you define 'language', there are between five and ten thousand languages spoken in the world. Within a few decades, that could shrink to 600 or less.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The giant squid is the largest creature without a backbone. It weighs up to 2.5 tons and grows up to 55 feet long. Each eye is a foot or more in diameter.

They don't know how big they grow, actually, because the big ones they've found washed up on beaches in New Zealand.

Snuggle up, and I'll tell you a fish story.

The biggest one (as you recorded) also had suckers with a diameter of

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless Information -

Many fear the missing person case of ncr may turn into a homocide investigation. Possible suspects: Enderwiggin, Nartwak.

Local authorites insist this is not related to the dissapearances of Rosberg or the infamous spam artist Baley.

manthing2.jpg

Wait, Rosjberg and Baley disappeared and at the same time Ender came back from a long hiatus. That can only mean...oh my god! 'Wiggin has eaten them to gain his powers back. :blink: :ph34r: He's one of them!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hide :ph34r:

It's the chimps.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds