The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Although his role as supposed leader of an international terror network has been greatly exaggerated, Osama Bin Laden has said:

"If Bush say we hate freedom, the let us explain why we didnt attack, for an example, Sweden.."

i dunno, maybe because he knows that sweden is tiny and has very little impact in world politics?

Precisely. :D

You really need to relax a bit, Taks. :ermm:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Precisely. :D 

You really need to relax a bit, Taks. :thumbsup:

How can he possibly relax now? There's still land to seize and people to conquer. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yes, yes I know. Been on the news 24/7 ever since.  :D

first I heard of it but I havnt been watching the news. Not exactly unexpected though.

See, Lucius. :)

My bad. :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

The Dutch have joined the French is a decisive vote against the new European Constitution.

Can't tell you how happy that makes me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Heh. I'd actually like to see them try with the opposition of France and (perhaps) Germany.

Hey, perhaps the new European Union will be led by Turkey! (w00t)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

germany has already ratified the treaty

My mistake. It's interesting that they didn't submit it to referendum. Perhaps they knew what would happen... :-"

The sad thing is that they have work out something new and spend the same amount of time on that...

Sooner or later we are going to get a European Constitution...

It's just a matter of time... If I think it's a good idea... well...

I think it's a great Idea... The expansion of the union is crap though, why not make what ever we have at the moment work, it's not like the economi whithin the EU is running smoothly at the moment...

It's a GREAT idea. But the present model of Constitution is pure sh!t. Let's just hope they can do better next time.

The sad thing is that they have work out something new and spend the same amount of time on that...

Not necessarily a bad thing. Should keep them (and the rest of Europe) out of trouble for a while then :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Useless Information #477: Nobody gives a f*** about useful information. They would rather talk about guns and dictators and threats to America. Therefore, my thread was closed. And I know nobody cares that my thread was closed, but hey, this is useless information.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Useless Information #477: Nobody gives a f*** about useful information. They would rather talk about guns and dictators and threats to America. Therefore, my thread was closed. And I know nobody cares that my thread was closed, but hey, this is useless information.

And on that note: Useless Information #478 let's have more useless information and separate threads for other chatter items ...

PS Let's also try not to avoid the language filter please :)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Useless information #480: I have three bottle caps right now. If I collect four more, I'll get a really ugly hood sweater for free!!1! I won't wear it, but I must have it!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was helping my dad lay out a boey for the ultility water intake, but we laid it too far out in the bay and now we cant get it up again since it uses an old steel bore crown as a sink. :-

Problem is my dad refuses to admit defeat. What do you thin we should do?

1. Cut the chain to the sink and retrieve the boey. (my plan)

X. Devise a horrendously complex plan to lift the sink (dads plan)

2. Get a new boey.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I was helping my dad lay out a buoy for the ultility water intake, but we laid it too far out in the bay and now we cant get it up again since it uses an old steel bore crown as a sink. :(

Problem is my dad refuses to admit defeat. What do you thin we should do?

1. Cut the chain to the sink and retrieve the buoy. (my plan)

X. Devise a horrendously complex plan to lift the sink (dads plan)

2. Get a new buoy.

Sune's PLAN X: Devise an horrendouly complex plan to life the sink. GO FOR GOLD! NEVA admit defeat!

And if it fails, cut the chain to the sink and retrieve the buoy (plan B).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT