The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

There's the line, don't cross it.

Oops. There we go, Kaftan just crossed it. (There's always one.)

Oooh, Im in top form tonight baby! Yeah!!

Nevarrr!!! Teh Great Jag will not be out-bukkaked!!

---

Why do you people always end up talking about bukkake, you're obsessed with bukkake ffs!  :)

What can I say?

We like Bukkake! In Nagasaki we go spunky for your love!

We like Bukkake!

We like Bukkake!

We like Bukkake!

In Nagasaki we go spunky for your love!

2189.gif

manthing2.jpg

Useless Information #745: When you feed your fish drugs, they swim upside down.

Do they ever recover their balast equilibrium ? Or is that a euphemism for shuffle off this mortal coil.

If you feed you fish in your aquarium sufficient vodka, whickey, lime and a few other things (don't ask, people do weird stuff when trying to be nice to others and drunk at the same time), they go upside down too. Actually, they go belly up permanently. Giving it to your plants have the opposite effect. The go complete soft and hang over the edge of your pots and window sills like wet rags (wonder if alcohol dissolves cellulose ?!?) :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Useful tip:

When attemtping to go to bed, do so in a quick and decisive manner. Do not stay up for another 45min spewing random gibberish on an internet forum with a 15 yearold Rumanian boy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

15 yearold Rumanian

Romanian...

It's Romanian...

Romanian comes from our Roman heritage...

Not Dacian or Thracian, then. Because they was a bunch of pre-Christian heathens.

Dacia:

An ancient region and Roman province corresponding roughly to modern Romania. Inhabited before the Christian era by a people of Thracian stock with an advanced material culture, the region was abandoned to the Goths after A.D. 270.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Not Dacian or Thracian, then. Because they was a bunch of pre-Christian heathens.

Dacia:

An ancient region and Roman province corresponding roughly to modern Romania. Inhabited before the Christian era by a people of Thracian stock with an advanced material culture, the region was abandoned to the Goths after A.D. 270.

No..I checked it there also and it's a bunch of crap...

The goths didn't remain here,they just spent a small period of time before moving twords the Roman Empire :wub:

I can't belive they made such a msitake :wub:

Dacia:

No..I checked it there also and it's a bunch of crap...

The goths didn't remain here,they just spent a small period of time before moving twords the Roman Empire :wub:

I can't belive they made such a msitake :wub:

The quoted version doesn't disagree with your version; the ancient Romanian people were Thracian, then Rome (Emperor Trajan) came to town and killed that guy with the beard (he's on Trajan's column in Rome) and then Thrace became Dacia, then The Goths came in for a while before moving on to attack Rome.

Now, the Goths, Visigoths and Vandalls sacked Rome in the fifth century, so the Goths were in Dacia from 270ACE to, say, 450ACE ?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No,but it clearly says that:

the region was abandoned to the Goths after A.D. 270.

Which is false...we never left,never :)

I think that timeline is close...

Oh and btw,that guy's name was Decebal(king of the Dacians)..he killed himself before the Romans had a chance to enslave him and parade him through Rome...

It was Trajan wot did it. The people were Thracian, before Trajan conquered it and called it Dacia, wasn't it?

No,not really..the dacians were one of the thracian tribes..the biggest one actually...

It was called Dacia as a province yes,tho the name is older and it's the way Romans called them,the greeks for example called them "geti" which I'm not sure if it exists in English..

After 106,the year in which the second war ended and Dacia was turned into a province,Latin is being used on a larger scale...

It becomes the oficial language even after the Roman Empire abandons the teritory..

After that we get invaded a lot...

But the now Roman-Dacian people remains there till this very day :)

... And you even declared war on the Germans in WW1, for about two weeks until they overran your country.

Thansk for the history lesson, Baley!

I think it's better to post this here...

Yup..tho it was only a smaller Romania..without Transilvania,Bucovina and Present day Moldova :)

We fought back later on tho...

won the war and united the country..until the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact,when we lost Moldova to the Russians and parts of Transilvania to Hungury...

won back Transilvania post WW2..we've never gotten back Moldova tho :)

won back Transilvania post WW2..we've never gotten back Moldova tho :)

Who needs Moldova when you've got Transylvania?

[Castle Duckula, home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious

vampire ducks - The Counts of Duckula.

Legend has it that these foul beings can be destroyed by a stake through the

heart or exposure to sunlight.

This does not suffice however, for they may be brought back to life by means

of a secret rite that can be performed once a century when the moon is in

the eighth house of Aquarius.

The latest reincarnation did not run according to plan.]

In the heart of Transylvan-ia,

In the Vampire Hall of Fame-yeah,

There's not a vampire zanier than...

DUCKULA!

He won't bite beast or man,

'Cos he's a vegetari-an. (Aagh!)

And things never run to plan for...

DUCKULA!

If you're looking for some fun,

You can always count upon,

Come and find the one they call...

DUCKULA!

Heh, heh. Count Duckula!

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!

countduckula2.jpg

manthing2.jpg

Actually Vlad the Implare's castle wasn't even in Transilvania...

It was in Wallachia which is the southern part of present day Romania :)

And that was funny :)  :)  :)

Wallachia sounds like it's in Poland!

Moldova isn't that special ... except it's got Julie Andrews as Queen Clarisse Rinaldi.

Ah, Duckula. Still doesn't beat DangerMouse.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT