The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

But the above mentioned countries are perticulary useless since they not only have extremely severe punishments, but also the highest production of narcotics in the region.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah, thanks for that......... :(

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

They sould change the name to "privacy invasion, get a divorce and/or a social works visiting"

I think that's included in the delux package. I know how they can make a killing -- is there a male version? :lol:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

guy buying plain panties for wife/gf a little odd especially with that flower on them. father buying underwear for his teenage daughter - creepy.

... and i am sure the gizmo would be found when washing.

Funnily enough all the above reasons would be perfect for them to make a male version. :-

Two pieces of useless information for you lucky boys and girls today:

One, I am staring at a blue spotted frog in my system tray. His name is Azureus 2.3.0.2

Two, Whenever I edit a post, I have to close my browser and open a new one to revisit this site. Otherwise, when I try to go back to a previous page, it shows the "post has been edited" message.

Edited by Archmonarch

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Useless information: A mini-discussion in my house determined that Monica Bellucci and Angelina Jolie are the hottest women and that Eric Bana and Keanu Reeves are the hottest men in Hollywood :(

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Useless deduction: The people who live in your house have no taste.

...well, except for Belluci.

note. HOLY MSGS&() I JUST SAW A UFO!!!!! :( SERIOUSLY!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Useless information: A mini-discussion in my house determined that Monica Bellucci and Angelina Jolie are the hottest women and that Eric Bana and Keanu Reeves are the hottest men in Hollywood  :p

Eric Bana is an ex-comedian from the Australian "Not the Nine O'Clock News". Check him out in "The Castle", an Australian film about the "little Aussie battler" beating the system.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It was a white bright glare, followed by a long greenish tail. It traveled South to North. I would estimate it flew at a speed of twice, nearly three times of a fighter jet at cruising speed. Altitude, unknown.

Must have been a meteor burning up in the atmosphere, the green tail was very strange given that its nearly daylight here.

Thye chances of anything coming from Mars, was a million to one the said. But still, they come. :p

*listens toWar of the Worlds*

There is also the possiblity that you received a certain type of energy wave in your brain. Humans possess a certain neurological structure that, when bombarded with said waves, produces either a religious or UFO experience. It is believed to be the cause of most UFO sightings, where alcohol was not involved.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

ESrange, the Swedish space research centre, thats situated north of here, has two confirmed Launches but that not until tuesday the 31th.

martias I tell yuO!!