The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

No Rodimus? I'm kinda sad :rolleyes:  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Was Unicron destroyed in this continuity?

The movie is new continuity. It starts right back at the beginning with the Autobots and Decepticons coming to earth. Don Murphy has said they're thinking Unicron will be in the 3rd movie if the series gets that far.

And you liked Rodimus? He was a bitch. Just sat their whining about how he was a crappy leader. Hot Rod was cool, Rodimus was a wuss.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I liked UK continuity Rodimus :

Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime, the new Autobot leader, in 2006, when he received the Creation Matrix, using it in the process to destroy Unicron. He travelled back in time on two occasions, once from 2007 to 1987, the other time from 2009 to 1989, looking to return Galvatron to the future. When they fought, Galvatron was always the stronger, and appeared to be totally invulnerable.

After the Time Wars, Rodimus found himself back in a 2009 that was not his own. While he and his companions were trapped here, and again in 2010, Unicron took possession of his mind from within the Matrix and used him to hurt his fellow Autobots. Unicron's essence had been trapped there since they found his head on Junk in 2008.

In 2356 Rodimus grew ill and weak due to Unicron's influence, and in 2510 he was unable to stop a war between the Wreckers and the Technobots.

:rolleyes:

I liked UK continuity Rodimus :

Hot Rod became Rodimus Prime, the new Autobot leader, in 2006, when he received the Creation Matrix, using it in the process to destroy Unicron. He travelled back in time on two occasions, once from 2007 to 1987, the other time from 2009 to 1989, looking to return Galvatron to the future. When they fought, Galvatron was always the stronger, and appeared to be totally invulnerable.

After the Time Wars, Rodimus found himself back in a 2009 that was not his own. While he and his companions were trapped here, and again in 2010, Unicron took possession of his mind from within the Matrix and used him to hurt his fellow Autobots. Unicron's essence had been trapped there since they found his head on Junk in 2008.

In 2356 Rodimus grew ill and weak due to Unicron's influence, and in 2510 he was unable to stop a war between the Wreckers and the Technobots.

:thumbsup:

So he was a **** in UK continuity too. :wub: Anyway, guess we should move this over to the Transformers thread.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Did you know .....

that the average person loses 45 lbs. of skin in their lifetime. which is the weight of a average 6yr old.

I also own 3 computers and drink 5 12oz. cans of pepsi plus whatever a feel like at school.

humans only use 7% of their brain geniuses use roughly 7.5% I believe.

that the population of the world is over 7 billion.

there is a KFC(kentucky Fried Chicken- An american fast food place) near Mt. Everest(Stop by on the way up for so chicken)

that even after the cold war Russia still had a majority of its nuclear arsonal pointed at the USA- and on top of that with computers that if failed would fire the missiles, this is due to the fact of fail safe measure.

70 million US citizens have tried pot(marijjna- i dont know how to spell it) and 1 out of 12 of these people use it daily.

I know more useless stuff but this is enough for now.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Did you know .....

that the average person loses 45 lbs. of skin in their lifetime. which is the weight of a average 6yr old.

I also own 3 computers and drink 5 12oz. cans of pepsi plus whatever a feel like at school.

there is a KFC(kentucky Fried Chicken- An american fast food place) near Mt. Everest(Stop by on the way up for so chicken)

that even after the cold war Russia still had a majority of its nuclear arsonal pointed at the USA- and on top of that with computers that if failed would fire the missiles, this is due to the fact of fail safe measure.

70 million US citizens have tried pot(marijjna- i dont know how to spell it) and 1 out of 12 of these people use it daily.

The brain fact is a tad misleading. Its that we only use 7% of our brain at any one time. We use our whole brain, just not all at once.

And the population of the world is not over 7 billion. Its around 6.4 billion.

12.2% of the Canadian population admits to using Marijuana in the last year. 57% of the population support legalization, 32% support fines for posession, and 8% support jailtime for posession. In Vancouver, BC several cafes along Commercial Drive actually sold Marijuana. It took 2 weeks before they were raided by the police, the owner was given a warning, and 3 days later pot was on sale again. The BC Marijuana Party (A political party devoted to legalizing marijuana) holds a Toke-In, every election year that attracts around 5000 people who just sit around in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery smoking pot and listening to music.

Devastatorsig.jpg

After 8 years, most of the weight of a pillow is dead skin and dust mites.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The brain fact is a tad misleading. Its that we only use 7% of our brain at any one time. We use our whole brain, just not all at once.

Just 7%? I dunno, I find that hard to believe. Maybe 7% of the parts used for concious thought, but 7% including the parts used to maintain bodily functions?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Did you know .....

And the population of the world is not over 7 billion. Its around 6.4 billion.

12.2% of the Canadian population admits to using Marijuana in the last year. 57% of the population support legalization, 32% support fines for posession, and 8% support jailtime for posession. In Vancouver, BC several cafes along Commercial Drive actually sold Marijuana. It took 2 weeks before they were raided by the police, the owner was given a warning, and 3 days later pot was on sale again. The BC Marijuana Party (A political party devoted to legalizing marijuana) holds a Toke-In, every election year that attracts around 5000 people who just sit around in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery smoking pot and listening to music.

It was 6.5 billion in 1996 or so (I remember, because I did a project on it). Last time I checked (2001-ish) it was getting pretty close to 7,000,000,000 or so. :thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

It was 6.5 billion in 1996 or so (I remember, because I did a project on it). Last time I checked (2001-ish) it was getting pretty close to 7,000,000,000 or so.  :lol:

You'd better check up what's wrong with your memory then.

The current estimated world population at the time of writing this is 6,432,422,321 (~6.4 billion).

Source: http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/popclockw

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!