The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

You don't mind me borrowing your actual postcount-idea, Reveilled?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Europe

FR

Louis Pasteur discovered that germs come from Germany in the 1860s (German is like English. Spoken by a monster. Underwater. Into a Walkie-Talkie.)

There is some funny stuff:

History

(Not from Penny-Arcade. Aren't you glad?)

Germany is universally regarded as the kindest and most gentle nation ever to grace the face of the Earth. As such, it has never entered into any wars, and has never done anything to hurt anybody, at all.

(Ok, fine. If we're going to split hairs, there was that one time...oh and the time after that as well....)

Also a soupcon keen on invading places, but, very, very rarely.

France loves Germany and surrenders to him like the lover to her special warm friend.

one to annoy @Revieled :shifty:"

From 753 BC until 1990, England was asked by God to win every war. Wars won overwhelmingly by England without any involvement from any other country or military force include:

The Great War

The War To End All Wars

The English Civil War

World War 2

The Second World War

The War in the Pacific

The Secret War

The American Civil War

The Crusades

The War of the Worlds

Star Wars

When not at war, peacetime England was usually occupied by battles, such as:

The Battle of Hastings

The Battle of Britain

The Boston Tea-party

The Battle of Midway

D-Day

Doomsday

In 1990 the British Army was sold to George W. Bush for 1000 cymros (approx. 145 English Groats) as a settlement to the Lend-Lease Agreement.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

(w00t) Brilliant! Henceforth, I shall forever refer to England as The Welsh Congo. I have no idea why it would be called that, but I'm calling it that anyway. :D

That website is great. Bookmaked!

Oh, and mets (can I call you mets? Too bad, I'm calling you mets), I need your preference list for Diplomacy soonish. Just you jags and Wiggs left before I can assign countries.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Thanks Revie(narf). I'll put into good use.

Yeah, and thanks Baley for that site.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

(w00t) Brilliant!  Henceforth, I shall forever refer to England as The Welsh Congo.  I have no idea why it would be called that, but I'm calling it that anyway. :D

That website is great.  Bookmaked!

Oh, and mets (can I call you mets?  Too bad, I'm calling you mets), I need your preference list for Diplomacy soonish. Just you jags and Wiggs left before I can assign countries.

I'll pm tomorrow, off to sleepy bo-bo's now.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The United States of America is a rogue commonwealth of the British Empire.

Also known as a land of idiots.

Unfortunately true. Alas, our once proud, noble country has become the laughing stock of the world. :'( We could possibly save our reputation by shipping all our stupid citizens to Romania to be eaten by the savage children...wait, I think that includes me... :ph34r:

sig2.gif

Fact: Even though we tease Baley, we do actually like the cheery fellow. o:)

----

More Useless Information:

"You have been recruited into the army of Kryoxer

Kryoxer is a level 18 Undead Fighter

You have just increased Kryoxer's population to 2509."

:lol:

manthing2.jpg

useless info:

In Swedish "semester" means "vacation" :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

useless info:

In Swedish "semester" means "vacation" :lol:

Useless info:

My alma mater has three semesters a year. (Super-loading on the fun, each semester is a standard 14 weeks, but the summer holiday is avoided to include another semester; the semester breaks are about a month long.) This allows Bond university to align itself with the Northern and Southern Hemisphere's curricula timetables.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Here's some more useless info:

A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat so you can eat your plate.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Getting rid of a nicotine addiction is a pain in the ass. Especially when the product in question is snus.

Useless info: The amount of nicotine in one snus dosa

grovsnus2.jpg

is equal to that which is delivered by 70 or so cigarettes, if I'm not mistaken. Could be 75, don't remember...

Useless fact: It's more difficult to get rid of nicotine addiction than it is to break (for example) heroine or cocaine addictions.

[Keywords: HENNINGFIELD RATINGS, BENOWITZ RATINGS]

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Useless fact: It's more difficult to get rid of nicotine addiction than it is to break (for example) heroine or cocaine addictions.

[Keywords: HENNINGFIELD RATINGS, BENOWITZ RATINGS]

Useless fact: If you've got a cocaine addiction, you probably have a nicotine addiction, too.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't understand how people could even want to start using drugs like heroine or smoking cigarettes. Destroying your health; now that's productive :huh:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I don't understand how people could even want to start using drugs like heroine or smoking cigarettes. Destroying your health; now that's productive rolleyes.gif

Being a soldier isnt exactly beneficial to your health either :huh:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "