The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

I just played Planescape: Torment for the first time.

It was excellent! :D

When's the sequel due?

Don't you just love that utterly insane talking skull? What was his name again? :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Useless Information:

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair.

Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth.

Oh, really, fool?

Really.

Stop looking at me, swan!

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Me and my Friend Ingmar have watched far too much WW2 shows on Discovery and we have therefore become Panzer-fanatics, an affliction that could happen to anyone.

Now we're both getting repoduction WW2 german tank crew jackets but we are faced with a huge dilemma, how much insignia can we get away with putting on them without being beaten-up or arrested if we wear them in public(which was the intention)? Ingemar has solved this by adding a Mot

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

use black decals on a black background.

If the decals don't come conveniently this way, I suggest blackening them carefully with your own craftwork (or should that be kraftwerk?) whether that be scissors and sewing, or paint and ink.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That could work! You wouldnt happen to know of any wash-resistant black paint, preferably of a spray-on variety?

OR, I could put on one of these stickers and everyone would know that Im suffering from a TV induced ailment :shifty:)

history_channel_logo.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about a white tee-shirt with the History Channel logo with the ex-Nazi-jacket-with-German-historical-medals rakishly akimbo on top ... carefully styled so as not to obscure the History Channel logo completely ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Here's some useful advice.

Lather, rinse and perhaps repeat.

Don't stick your naughty bits into toasters, unless they are bagel toasters.

No, that is not wall candy.

Toasters however do not make good bath toys.

Yes, your tongue will in fact stick to a flag pole during winter, but feel free to try it yourself.

Officers won't care that you shot at them with blanks. They have a poor sense of humor.

didn't an actor commit accidental suicide a few years back on a set by pulling out a handgun, holding it to his temple and saying confidently to a colleague "Don't worry, it's loaded with blanks!" ... not realising that even a blank cartidge will send enough projectile material to kill at point blank range juxtaposed to the temple?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There is a confirmed Darwin Award for an officer of the law proving it was possible to commit suicide with a shotgun, by demonstrating and accidentally killing himself in the courtroom.

And I presume you are thinking of Brandon Lee, Bruce Lee's kid.

Brandon Lee was shot by another actor with a gun with "blanks" and killed. No investigation was ever really performed over the incident, and no charges ever pressed. Then again, when Bruce Lee died, he died on the set of a movie about an actor being killed on a set.

And no investigation was ever performed in the death of Bruce Lee. There are conspiracy theories abound about how Bruce Lee spurned the Hong Kong mafia that controlled the film industry there when he initially went to the states.

MD wasnt talking about brandon lee.

There was an unknown action film actor fooling around on set with a gun that fired blanks. As a "joke" he pressed the gun up against his temple and fired.

What he didnt know is that this type of gun fired caotton wadding and at such close range the wadding shattered his temple and pushed it into his brain.

It depends on the type of blank used but the highly loaded ones used for film(to create those huge muzzle flashes) generates so much gas and at such high velocity that the blast is enough to kill at such short range.

I know that the gunman for Enemy at the Gates did a ritual at the beginning of each day where he fired a rifle loaded with blanks at an orange, blowing the orange to a pulp, in order to demonstrate that blanks are not harmless.

Anyone remember that show on Channel 4 called Wanted?

Useless info, unless you happen to be an executive at Channel 4: That show was t3h roxxor, and should never have been taken off the air.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

And no investigation was ever performed in the death of Bruce Lee.  There are conspiracy theories abound about how Bruce Lee spurned the Hong Kong mafia that controlled the film industry there when he initially went to the states.

Useless fact:

Actually, there have been plenty of investigations and they've all come to the same conclusion: an allergic reaction to a medicine called Equagesic (super strong aspirin) caused Bruce Lee's brain to swell until he fell into a coma and died. There are of course always unknown factors when someone dies at the age of 32 (he had suffered several concussions for example), but there is no real mystery to his death, contrary to popular internet belief.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Useless information: According to the Transformers Name Generator I should be known as either Masterjumper or Electrotron... depending on whether I use my real name or 'Darth Launch' respectively >_<

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]