The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Exiguous commendation: Your drawings are not all THAT bad, and I quite like that 'friend' part. :">

An aquintance of mine had her second baby some months ago and he looked just like...
Could be genetics... Which minister was her first kid like? :-

You've tried it? :devil:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's strange though that every major colony of Great Britain developed a good cricket team...except Canada. Same with Rugby, at least for the white colonies. The only decent conclusion we can come to is that Canada sucks.

Sorry Canada, but that's just the way it is. :thumbsup:

Actually, I could care less about cricket. But not much less.

Usless info: Morrisons' Peanut Butter actually tastes like proper American peanut butter. Now that I have made this discovery, I will be making regular trips to said supermarket just to buy peanut butter.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

It's strange though that every major colony of Great Britain developed a good cricket team...except Canada.  Same with Rugby, at least for the white colonies.  The only decent conclusion we can come to is that Canada sucks.

Sorry Canada, but that's just the way it is. :)

Usless info:  Morrisons' Peanut Butter actually tastes like proper American peanut butter.  Now that I have made this discovery, I will be making regular trips to said supermarket just to buy peanut butter.

Maybe Canadians just have better things to do? Then again, it's hardly likely that anyone will play any sport that doesn't involve ice in a country that encompasses the magnetic North pole. (They do play Ice Hockey well, after all.) You can't play cricket on an ice rink. :D

I will be off to get some of that Peanut Paste, myself then. :) (Never did like the US "Jelly" idea, though: make jam, then remove all the fruit. :thumbsup: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's strange though that every major colony of Great Britain developed a good cricket team...except Canada.  Same with Rugby, at least for the white colonies.  The only decent conclusion we can come to is that Canada sucks.

Sorry Canada, but that's just the way it is. :lol:

Usless info:  Morrisons' Peanut Butter actually tastes like proper American peanut butter.  Now that I have made this discovery, I will be making regular trips to said supermarket just to buy peanut butter.

Maybe Canadians just have better things to do? Then again, it's hardly likely that anyone will play any sport that doesn't involve ice in a country that encompasses the magnetic North pole. (They do play Ice Hockey well, after all.) You can't play cricket on an ice rink. :D

Or can you? I'm sure someone said that about grass hockey once. Plus, Ice Cricket might actually be interesting, unlike cricket. :*

I will be off to get some of that Peanut Paste, myself then.  :lol:  (Never did like the US "Jelly" idea, though: make jam, then remove all the fruit. :) )

I too never could see how Americans could eat the god-awful abomination that is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Just peanut butter is plenty fine for me, I only wish those bastards at Sun-Pat hadn't taken away their American Style and their Creamy varieties. That, or I wish they'd bever changed the original recipie. The new stuff they are attemptin to pass off as peanut butter tastes like it is made with rotting nuts. The first time I tried it, I was worried I might have swallowed a maggot, or something. Bleuch. But Tesco's own brand tastes like fairly decent british peanut butter, and Morrisons' is much creamier than any kind I've tried since the Sun Pat creamy stuff came off the shelves. What I really wish, though, is that an American brand would sell their brands here. The only place I know of that sells them is CostCo, which is outside of fair green Glasgow. I even tried New York-style Delicatessens, but even they contained no joy. Alas...

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Peanut butter and jelly sandwichs are good, if you add plain ready-salted crisps, as well. :cool:

It is weird the way the same product in a different country is made differently and tastes complpetely, incomplehensibly different.

I have noticed this with products as diverse as Cadbury-Schweppes bitter lemon and Kellogg's Just Right breakfast cereal. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless but somehow amusing info: Moments ago I heard a huge crash and saw a medium size roadside tree fly up into the air and land behind the car that hit it, the driver got out completely unharmed with smoke still rising from his engine, looking rather confused. (w00t)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Now that I've been down and looked upon the crash site myself (along with a dozen other accident-site-vultures), apparently the tree wasn't the only object he sought to ram as there's also missing a streetlight... the entire front of the van is destroyed, it's a miracle that the guy survived really.

Anyway, as he started to recover and heard the sirenes, he was filled with a sudden urge to flee the scene and have everyone there (including two girls who had stood only a few meteres away from the torpedo of doom) say they didn't see anything.

A few elderly women held on to him though, insisting on him waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive. :D (us guys were far too cowardly, and seemed to have more interest in the crash site :rolleyes:")

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Two things of note:

1. "Just say you didn't see anything": "Sure, officer, this tree and lamppost just fell from the sky!"

2. If he is as drunk as I think he is, the Road & Traffic dept will be sending him a bill for the lamppost. I heard of a guy who was drunk driving, and he obviously voided his insurance (driving illegally), so he was more than a little surprised to receive a bill for the traffic light he had taken out, for about $65k! (That's after paying all the damages on everyone else's property and his own.)

1. "... and just happened to trash up this neatly, yet somewhat unusually parked car!"

2. I think you're right, he also started rambling about not wanting to lose his drivers license (I don't know how it is in the US or UK, but acquiring one here is not easy).

Another thing of note was the tires, as someone pointed out, they were totally worn down.

DENMARK!

Useless information:

Apparently there are other people using the 24h daylight. I just saw a family out walking the dog and its after midnight.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "