The useless information thread!

Rosbjerg

Useless information should actually be something other than totally useless. Just miscellaneous, rather than pointless.

E.g. the world we are familiar with is made up of atoms, which are all made up of other, smaller particles. All these particles are regarded as Tardyons, because they do not travel at velocities greater than the spped of light (superluminous speeds -- or ludicrous speed in Space Balls). The FTL particles -- which have complex-number-based masses (!) are called Tachyons.

:cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless fact #uh.. something: I just cancelled my World of Warcraft account, after not even logging in for the last three weeks. There ends my (free) MMORPG experience.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Important update!!

My dad as unanimously decided that plan X is to be executed and that now. I understand it as using ropes and shifting the weight of trhe boat to lift the sink from the bottom.

If I dont return, it didnt work so well :shifty:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Important update!!

My dad as unanimously decided that plan X is to be executed and that now. I understand it as using ropes and shifting the weight of trhe boat to lift the sink from the bottom.

If I dont return, it didnt work so well :shifty:

I hope you can swim. (Mein Gott, what temperature would the water be? -- Given average salination, might be as cold as -1.8

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, Ill be damned. It worked. But since we arent very good at communicating, the operation of getting the hose out to the boey took 45min when it could have been done in 5.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm glad to hear that you survived Kaftan :)

Useless Information: Baby clothes, especially little booties, are disgustingly cute that even I have started to gush over them... D'oh! >_<

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Well, Ill be damned. It worked. But since we arent very good at communicating, the operation of getting the hose out to the buoy took 45min when it could have been done in 5.

Action Item: Kaftan: work on linguistic interaction with parental filial unit.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless Information: Baby clothes, especially little booties, are disgustingly cute that even I have started to gush over them... D'oh! >_<
Incontrovertible assumption: Truth often hurts. :thumbsup:

:'( betrayed! >_<

(Yeah, babies are really "cute" ... until you can't give 'em back to someone. Then the little psychological trainers are merciless egotists ... :shifty: )

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've recently come to the conclusion that babies are, indeed, cute. :thumbsup: However, watching best pals raise theirs, I've also come to the conclusion that they're so cute so they don't get killed before they're old enough to defend themselves. Ripping dad's hair out, anyone? Foraging in mom's bra for Cheerios in public, anyone? It's a survival strategy, I tell you.

I've recently come to the conclusion that babies are, indeed, cute.  :thumbsup:  However, watching best pals raise theirs, I've also come to the conclusion that they're so cute so they don't get killed before they're old enough to defend themselves.  Ripping dad's hair out, anyone?  Foraging in mom's bra for Cheerios in public, anyone?  It's a survival strategy, I tell you.

All mammal babies are cute. Although it takes longer for a human one to unrinkle. When ours came out , the looked like they had been in a hot wash for too long.. :wub:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Human babies are ugly compared to puppies or kittens and they feel creepy to hold. An aquintance of mine had her second baby some months ago and he looked just like

00002692.JPG

G

Human babies are ugly compared to puppies or kittens and they feel creepy to hold. ...

... NOT Chinese babies. It's no wonder they have such a problem containing their population; if any babies look like little dolls, it's theirs.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Useless (and rather sad) Information: I've now hit the 400 posts mark...

You forgot to mention obvious.

And how is it sad? :devil:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Further proves her to be a hopeless forum addict? :devil:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Welcome then. It's cozy enough here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds